♡ㅣ024

-

-

Taehyung didn't know how to confess, especially seeing you, all he wanted was to kiss you.

So he did, he went up to you and kissed you. You were shocked at the sudden. You felt your heart poundering, sure you wanted him to kiss you, but you didn't like the fact that your first kiss was when Taehyung was drunk.

You playfully hit him because you were kind of mad and you were just sulking.

But Taehyung thought otherwise. When you hit him, though it was playfully, his mind told him that you didn't like that, that's why you were hitting him.

If you liked it why would you hit, right?

But no, of course you liked it, especially because it was from Taehyung; the one who recently had your heart beating.

You just didn't liked the fact that he kissed you while he was drunk. You were about to asked him, why'd he kiss you when he's drunk, if he really liked you, he could have just confess. Because you knew that you're heart will accept it. But what Taehyung said next just broke you're heart.

"I-I'm s-sorry, I thought—I thought you were Chae-young.." Taehyung lied.

Taehyung loved you, and he really meant to kiss. But when you hit him, his mind became sober. He realizes that he kissed you without your consent.

Though he loved you, he didn't not want to break the friendship that you two had been developing, so he thought making excuse was the right thing to do.

Something that wasn't right was, Taehyung was kind of hurt at the fact you didn't enjoyed the kiss, but that's a lie he thought to him self.

You were hurt, especially because your first love kissed you, but with someone else in his mind.

What hurts more than thinking your first love kissed you but only to find out that he didn't meant to kiss you.

Jungkook was right, because in your, Jungkook and Taehyung life, love really did hurt.

~ ~
Jungkook was in his basement, running on the treadmill; 20 mph.

He just couldn't, he couldn't just get rid of his feeling for you. He had already falling in love you; deeply in love with you. Now, it was hard.

It was hard to forget his feeling, harder to move on, and hardest to get rid of the image of Taehyung kissing you.

He thought running on treadmill would make him forget, but he was wrong. He still couldn't.

Mi-Yeong was just eyeing her angry brother. She knew he only run in treadmill when he's either really mad, sad or angry. She went a press the stop bottom. Jungkook almost fall as the treadmill had suddenly went to 0 from 20mph.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Mi-Yeong asked.

Jungkook tried to make his breathing steady before saying "It's nothing."

"You think I'll believe you?"

"It really is nothing, it—it's something that even I should forget."

"Pabo, tell me already."

~ ~
"Tell me already!" Jimin begged. "You have been looking sad since yesterday."

What do he except? You to be laughing after finding out that the person who you have in mind, has someone else in his mind?

Haha. Ha. H-

"Are you still sad about you being adopt—" Before Jimin should finish, you speak up.

"No, I'm not sad about that." You were actually sad about the person who consult you when finding out you're adopted.

Have I started to fall in love with him this much?

You know that you can't love him, because he loves someone else; Chaeyoung.

So that means you can only be friends. you wanted to help him. Since he help you when you needed someone, you want to help Taehyung get someone who he loves.

Even if it means not confessing your feelings and keeping them to yourself.

~ ~ ~
"Pabo-yah," Jojun said. "Is that how you confess?"

"Aiish, but still she didn't like it, she hit me Jojun-ah," Taehyung said. "And I can't afford to lose her, I'd rather be friends than telling her my true feelings and being a stranger."

"Are you going to give up that easily?" Jojun asked.

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Go on a date with her." Jojun suggested.

~ ~
"Y-you're going to d-date me?" Chae-young asked, not believing Jungkook words.

"Yes." Jungkook replied.

Jungkook finally find out how much it hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back, and he realize that Chaeyoung had loved him, and had been asking him to give her a chance.

Of course he wasn't in love with her, but he understood her pain. He understood the pain she felt, because he felt it too; from you. Now, he didn't want to hurt her, like you had hurt him.

So he accept her request to give her a chance.

Chaeyoung was so happy that she hugged Jungkook. Just then, you happen to enter the school. Jungkook saw you coming, he didn't know why but he had a urge to make you think he doesn't love you anymore. Even though you had no idea that he had even fallen in love you with.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Chae-young; hugging her back. Looking away from you.

You look to your side, you saw him coming. You widened your eyes.

I need to stop Jungkook before he sees this.

_