♡ㅣ015

-

-

"D-date you?" Mi-Yeong stammered.

"Well, I'm running out of girls to date you know," Jimin said. "Maybe, you can go to the clubs with me someday?"

"No!" Mi-Yeong said.

~ ~
"No.." You said to Jungkook mom, who kept on insisting different types of food for you.

"Mom! Stop it," Jungkook said to his mother. "Jiyeon, let's go to my room."

Both of you walked inside his bedroom. It was getting awkward and awkward by seconds. It felt as if someone was choking you with awkwardness.

"So, um.. do you want to sit on the b-bed or the chair?" Jungkook asked.

Bed? Aish, why is this so awkward.

"I'll take the chair," You awkwardly smiled, trying to avoid more awkwardness than there already is.

Jungkook then went to get another chair from his living room since he only had 1 chair on his study table.

He went down the stairs and get one, as he was making his way up, he sees his mom.

"Hey son, good luck." Jungkook mom tease.

"Mom! You know we're studying," Jungkook whined.

"Of course, that's why I'm saying good luck. Oops, don't tell me you were thinking about something else?" His mom playfully questioned.

"Whatever, mom." He said as he made his way to his room.

As he opens the door to his room, he sees you holding his guitar. "I didn't know you were into music," He said.

You were in shock as he came inside the room without making any noise. You quickly put back the guitar that you were holding and denied Jungkook. "N-no,"

He rolled his eyes at the obvious. "You don't have to lie to me about every single thing you know" He said.

"I'm not lying," You protest.

"Yet, another lie."

"Whatever, shut up and let's get to studying." You said, trying to avoid the conversation to go any longer.

~ ~
"Shut up before they find out," Jungkook mom whispers to Mi-Yeong.

Right now, they are working on the plan that Mi-Yeong had in her mind.

"Done!" Mi-Yeong said as she stood up from the floor.

"Let's go now," Both of them walked away from Jungkook door.

~ ~
You opened Jungkook's door. Finally getting out of his room, after studying silently. You still couldn't stand this awkwardness anymore.

"I'll take you home," Jungkook suggested, following you from behind.

"No, it's oka—" Before you could finish the sentence, your feet slipped as you had just step on the floor of the hallway.

Jungkook quickly react to you falling and try's to hold you from falling, but in vain.

The floor was slippery and as he came to hold you, he did, he held you tightly but he slipped as well.

You had landed on top on Jungkook.

Now, both of you were on the floor. Both of yours eyes close. You head perfectly fitted in the space between his neck and his wide shoulder.

But Jungkook felt more.

Dadum

Dadum

Dadum

He felt his heart raced.
At this very moment, he remembered what his sister told him.

"If your heart beats like it's about to explode, it's love"

_

(Thank you so much for 2K)