♡ㅣ032

-

-

You wake up from the bright sunshine. Yawning you opened your eyes and realized you weren't in the sofa. "Mwo? How did I get here?" You murmured to yourself.

Standing up, you walked to the living room and saw that Jungkook was sleeping there.

Why is he so sweet. Why didn't he just let me sleep in the sofa..

You roamed around the house, looking for grandma and grandpa Jeon. But you couldn't find them, not until you went to the kitchen and find a note

We're going for grocery, the food are inside the fridge, and please water the plants outside, I didn't have time to do that

~ Grandma Jeon

As grandma Jeon said, you went outside the house to water the plants. You pulled out the pipes and ran the water; starting to water the pretty flowers.

You were smiling at the beautifulness of the flower until you felt a pair of arm wrapped around waist.

Shocked, you look back and it was Jungkook. "What are you doing?" You asked, going back to watering the plants again.

He wraps his arms around you again, placing his chin on your shoulders. "Hugging my girlfriend." He teases.

You felt your heart skip a beat when he said that. "Seriously, what's with the girlfriend thingy," You said as you spray a little water on him.

Jungkook grabbed the pipe and spayed you with water. "Yahh," You said as you couldn't open your eyes, Jungkook kept on spraying. You went and Grabbed the pipe, now you were the one spraying the water on Jungkook.

"You-" Jungkook said as he ran to you, but you leave the pipe and ran away. Jungkook kept chasing you, and you kept running.

Not that you weren't fast, but Jungkook got the hold of your hand, pulling you closer but both of you fall; because of all the water that had been on floor. You both slipped and landed on the grass.

Both of you giggled as Jungkook was on top of you. Jungkook pressed his forehead against yours. Leaning more and more, until you covered his lips with your hand. "Do you love me?" He said.

"Uh?"

"Do you love me?"

"No."
"No?" Jungkook pouts.

"Maybe.." you cooed.
"Maybe?"

"...I don't know," You said as you push Jungkook off, standing up. "Let's clean our self," You said, looking at each other's wet clothes from the little water fight that you two just had. You walk toward the house.

Jungkook felt disappointed. He felt as if you're never going to love him back. "I gave you everything I had, I gave you all my love, I support you in all ways, but why? Why do you keep pushing me away? Is my love not worth to be returned? Why do I even try so much? Maybe I should give up." Jungkook told himself.