♡ㅣ031

-

-

"I have a place we can go," Jungkook said.

"Where?" You asked.

"I'll take you." Jungkook said, dragging you.

You went along him. He was holding your hands so that you don't get lost in the way. You didn't know where you were being taken, but you trusted him. You didn't know why but you felt safe with him.

Jungkook took you to the train station, Going in to buy a ticket. "You're total will be $95,000 won, please." The lady said.

Jungkook search up his wallet and realize he forget to bring it. "Oh... uhm.." Jungkook said, looking at you.

"Mwo?" You asked.

"I, actually forget to bring my wallet." Jungkook ashamedly said.

You smiled at his cuteness. Shaking your head, you look through your purse, looking for enough money.

You handed the lady the money, and the lady handed you the ticket. You looked at the name of the place that you're going; busan. "We're going to busan?" You asked Jungkook.

"Mhm," Jungkook hummed before grabbing your hand again, going up the stairs to the train track.

The train arrived and both of you got in, sitting next to each other's. But something you forget about was Jungkook was still holding your hand.

You look out the window, while Jungkook looked at you. You heave a sigh.

Where am I going with my life?
Am I doing the right thing?

Those question kept lingering in your mind. You were unconscious of your decisions. Tears escape your eyes as you questiond your life.

"Hey, don't cry." Jungkook said as he pull you into a hug. "When we return, I'll make you think you're the most loved person ever."

Jungkook hug made you calm. His scent had become a calming smell to you. "Sometime I wonder if I'll ever see my real parents, but then why would they want to see me, they left me." You said.

"Don't blame yourself for it, I'm sure they had a reason." Jungkook said, softly kissing your head.

"Thank you for everything Jungkook. I troubled you so much."

"Shh," Jungkook said as he placed index finger on your lips. "You are the only trouble I want to handle."

You smiled at his words as you turn around and look out the window again. Jungkook lowered his body so that his head can rest on your shoulder. "Yah, what're you doing," You said, you felt your heart beating faster.

"I feel sleepy." He said with eyes closed.

You felt his breathe on your skin which made you feel butterflies all over your stomach. You were frozen and couldn't move.

Jungkook noticed your stern position and smirk to himself.

~ ~

You open your eyes as the train came to a stop. You had your head slightly tiled and realize it was against Jungkook. "Wake up!" You shook his shoulders.

Jungkook yawn and stood up, grabbing your hand. Both of you walked out of the station and walk towards the taxi.

After taking the taxi, you reached a house. "W-who's house it is?" You asked Jungkook, nervously.

"You'll see," Jungkook said as he knocks on the door.

The door was opened by an old lady, as if she's a grandma. And indeed she was, she was Jungkook' grandma. "Grandma!" Jungkook said as he gave her a hug.

She then took the time to observe you. You bowed at her. Jungkook noticed her gazes "She's my girlfriend." Jungkook said, smirking at you.

"Yah, I'm not—" You said, but Grandma Jeon ignore your words and gave you a hug.

You awkwardly gave her a hug as you shoot Jungkook a death glare, but Jungkook stick a toungue out; teasing you.

"So, what made you come here?" Grandma Jeon asked.

"I wanted to show my grandma my girlfriend." Jungkook teased you again.

"Yah—"

"Let's go inside," Grandma Jeon invites.

As you walked inside, you saw that the home wasn't big but it was the most beautiful ever.

"Should we eat something?" Grandma Jeon asked, walking towards kitchen.

She opened the fridge and got out bunch of foods that she had made. "Was it coincidence that I made a lot of food today?" Grandma Jeon said.

"Wah, daebak!" You said as you looked at all the food. You went and sat on the table. Jungkook came and sat next to you, smiling at your excitement.

"Grandma! She loves food more than me." Jungkook pouts.

"Don't worry, your grandma also loves food more than me." You heard the voice coming and realized it was grandpa Jeon.

Everyone giggled, grandpa came to join. He grabbed one slice of kimchi. "Jungkook, your grandma handmade food are the best!" Grandpa Jeon said.

"Your totally right!" You said, shaking your head yes looking at the food.

~ ~
After finishing the food, it was time to sleep. "We only have one guest room, I guess you can sleep with your girlfriend Jungkook, just don't do things you aren't suppose to." Grandma Jeon teasingly said.

You on the other hand felt breathless. You and Jungkook went inside the room.

I'm not going to sleep with him, right?

Jungkook went and look for a blanket. "You can sleep on the bed, I'll go sleep on the sofa outside," Jungkook heading with a pillow and a blanket.

You grabbed Jungkook hands, stopping him. "You have already help me so much, you sleep on the bed, I'll go sleep on the sofa." You said, taking the Blanket and the pillow from him.

"No, it's okay, you sleep on the bed." Jungkook denied.

You gave Jungkook a stern look, telling him no. With that you went to the sofa, setting yourself and going to sleep.

Jungkook went and slept on the bed, but he felt guilty. He doesn't want you to sleep on the sofa.

Though he was on the bed, he wasn't sleepy at all. He twisted and turn, trying to fall asleep but he couldn't. He couldn't just leave you sleeping on the sofa.

He went out of the room to check on you, you were already asleep. Jungkook came and admired your sleeping face. "You're too cute to sleep here." Jungkook whispers as he puts his arms around you, holding you in a bridal style.

He carry you to the bedroom, placing you on the bed. He removes the strands of hair covering your face, placing them behind your ears. He caress your checks, smiling he gave you a quick peck on your forehead. "Goodnight," He whispers before taking steps going back to the sofa.

Suddenly, your phone brighten up, Jungkook glance at it as he sees a text.
A text from Jimin. Jungkook went and looked at it.

Jimin:
Where are you?

_