♡ㅣ021

-

-

It's been a week, yet you haven't went to school, haven't gotten out of the house, or even out of your room.

Your back was leaned on the door frame, while you hold your knee close together and cry.

Every day, you heard Jimin begging you to come out, but right now you felt peaceful because he was at school. But the peace didn't last long, Jimin had came back from school and now he keeps banging the door telling you to open it.

"Jiyeon! You haven't eaten for days! If you don't open the door today, then I'll break the door,"

You know Jimin was also crying on other side. He was leaning on the door frame, same spot as you.

He was rude to you when he had find out he was adopted, and he totally understand what could be going on side your head, but he couldn't stop him self from wanting to see you.

He missed his sister, he missed you.

He didn't want you to starve your self, he hated himself for forcing mom to tell truth. But then, he also didn't know, he didn't know you were adopted, He thought it was him who was adopted.

He reminiscing the moment you two shared together, when you were little, when you two used to do what you two loved. He missed how you guys suddenly stop doing what you two had love to death, all because of him.

All because he was selfish, he remembered how he lost interest in dancing, singing, and enjoying life after he found out that he's adopted.

How he was the reason why you didn't go to the dance class anymore, because you only wanted to go with him. Only with your favorite and only brother.

He couldn't see you suffering anymore. He wanted to see you, and he wanted to see you happy.

He stood up from the door and starting to push the door, trying to break it.

"J-Jimin no, please no," You begged Jimin, not wanting to see him.

You weren't ready, but when does things happen when you're ready? Never. Nothing happens when you want it.

Jimin successfully break the door, walking up to you. You started throwing things at him. Your pillow, Your comforter, Your lamp, And the pulshie that Jungkook gave you.

But nothing, nothing seems to get Jimin to stop coming and leave you alone.

You were a crying mess, and so was Jimin. All you both wants was happiness, yet both of you were crying.

You couldn't take this anymore so you ran, you ran out of the house. You didn't know where you were going but you let your feet decides the path you take.

~ ~
Jungkook couldn't take his anymore. He missed you and there was no way he's going stay still, he needed to know where you were.

He couldn't stay upset everyday, not seeing you. He really wants to see you, So he decided that he'll visits your home.

He ringed the doorbell, he was nervous, what will he say? That he missed you? Just bluntly or by hinting you? Will his mouth be able to say that?

Question filled his mind, waiting for you to open the door. Only to have a frown when Jimin showed up. No, no he wasn't upset because it's Jimin. He was upset as it wasn't you.

"C-can I talk to Jiyeon?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"She's isn't home." Jimin said, hoping that Jungkook goes away as he was still hurt about everything that's happening. Jimin didn't want Jungkook to see his red eyes either; from crying.

"C-can I wait until she comes?" Jungkook requested, sincerely.

"No." Jimin said as he slammed the door on Jungkook's face.

No wonder they're brothers and sisters, Jungkook thought. He remember how you had close the door on his face when he first came to your house, just like how Jimin did just now.

Jungkook sigh. He wish, he wish he could just know that you're ok. He just want to know that you're fine.

With that, Jungkook leaves, heading back to his own home, having a unsatisfied feeling inside himself as he didn't see you.

~ ~
You ran, ran and ran. Not knowing where your destiny was taking you to.

You looked in front of where you have gotten. You half smile while tears in your eyes. Not the happy kind of smile with tears. But the sad kind of smile with sad tears.

You had unknowing reached the place that you should have been since long time.

The orphanage. You looked at the name, New Hope Orpanage.

This was your home, not the one you just left, but the one in front of you.

You sat on swing on the playground that was in front of the building. You remembered Taehyung, how he was also adopted.

I wished he was here

Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"Jieyon?" You heard the familiar deep voice.

"Ta—" Before you even finish your own sentence, your feelings inside you made you ran to him and hug him. Taehyung startle a bit as you ran and made him take steps back, trying to balance and hold you.

You hugged him tightly, because you really need it, you really needed a tight hug, especially of Taehyung.

~ ~
As Jungkook walked himself home, his heart clenches as he sees something that made his heart sink a bit.

Something he wished he didn't see. Something he wished it was him instead of Taehyung.

He saw you hugging Taehyung tightly. He suddenly felt bad, he felt upset. He didn't like what he saw.

He felt a burning sensation that he didn't know the name for.

_