♡ㅣ018

-

-

It was Friday, which means you have you have a test on Mrs. Kim class.

Though your sprain elbow wasn't fully recovered, you still took the test. Denying help from Jungkook to help you write your test. You finished your test, and the bell happened to ring on time, but Jungkook who usually finishes 20 minutes before you, had been still doing the test.

You walked out of the classroom and Jungkook quickly finishes what he was doing and try's to follow up to you.

Unfortunately, he got stopped by Chae-young. "J-jungkook, please give me a chance, you know that I love you." She begged for the 100th time.

"Chae-young, I told you before, I don't have any feelings for you," Jungkook said, sincerely. His eyes were looking for you, but you had been out of sight heading to your food class.

"Why don't you just give me a chance, for once Jungkook? Please."

"Noona, I don't have feelings for you." Jungkook sighs, annoyed by her now.

"Aishh, This kid, I told you not to call me Noona, I'm only 7 months older than you!" Chaeyoung said, she hated being call Noona, especially from Jungkook.

Then Jungkook quickly tried to catch up to you, but you were already inside the classroom. Jungkook was happy that you were in his class, which means he'll get to see you more often.

But when Jungkook came inside his smile disappeared. He saw you talking with Taehyung. He was upset. He liked that you were talking more than before, but he wanted you to talk to him.

~ ~
"I want it to be you!" Jimin demands. He was talking with Mi-Yeong over the phone, trying to convince her to be his girlfriend. He really was running out of girls to date.

"Ok fine! But remember you have to go on a double date with me tomorrow," Mi-Yeong reminded him.

Of course, she wasn't the type to date Jimin, but since you were his sister, she had to be nice to him. Plus she didn't have anyone else to go with her.

~ ~
You woke up early, from your phone ringing, you looked at it and realized it was Mi-Yeong. Why would she call me?

"Hello," You said in a sleepy voice.

"Oh, shit! Okay."

She reminded you that she had asked you to go shopping with her. "Okay, I'll get ready."

You got ready and got downstairs. You saw Jimin, you felt a rush of sadness of accusing him for being so mean without knowing how he was feeling. "I-I'm sorry Jimin" You repeated.

"O-Jiyeon! Don't be! And it's not your fault anyways!" Jimin said, as he was surprise you were also downstairs.

"But Jimin, please don't be mean to mom anymore. I know, she might have hurt you by keeping the truth away from you, but please understand her." You requested, hoping that he'll agree.

"I'll think about it.." Turning his gaze away from you.

"I'll promise to make her tell you the truth, will you be nicer if she confess?" You added, trying to convince him to patch up with mom.

"Ok." Jimin agreed.

"By the way, where are you going?" You wondered, as he was dressed up early in the morning.

"Mall, and you're coming with me."

"Ah, I'm also going to mall but not with you." You smiled, surprise at such coincidence.

"Aish, I know you're going with Mi-Yeong, I'm also going with her."

"W-what, but she said she doesn't have anyone to go with her," You scoffed. "Since you're going with her, then I don't have to go 'cause you'll accompany her."

"No, you're going." Jimin said as he dragged you out of the house.

~ ~
You and Jimin reached the mall, you saw two figures standing; Jungkook and Mi-Yeong.

Wait, Jungkook is here as well?

You scoffed. But then you remembered how Jungkook had help you study, so you decided to be nicer. And anyways, he has never done anything bad to you, and it wasn't his fault that he was better than you.

"Oh, you guys are here!" Mi-Yeong started walking closer to you. "Ok! Me and Jimin will go this way and you two go that way." She said, pointing the two opposite direction.

"W-what!?" You asked. But Mi-Yeong was already gone out of sight with Jimin. Now you were left with Jungkook.

You wanted to be nicer to Jungkook, of course you did, especially because of how nice he was to you. But you didn't know how to be nice to him. Every time you were with him, you felt the atmosphere becoming awkward.

~ ~
You walked in front and Jungkook followed you from behind.

He liked how your cherry blossom smell was addictive that it kept on dragging him along, wanting to go closer to you. But He was happy at just the presence of you.

His smile faded when a whole bunch of girls came running from behind with their phones, the girls pushed you from behind and you landed on your knee, then another girl pushed you and then you hit your elbow on the tiled floored.

Pain took over your body, but you forgot everything after hearing why they were running.

"Big Bang!"

Big Bang were in the mall. Thought it was hard, you got up and tried to run, to see them. Especially G-dragon because he's your favorite member.

You couldn't believe they are here, you haven't seen them in real and it was your chance, but when you tried to run, you got stop by Jungkook.

"What do you think you're doing," You snarled, trying to get away from his grip.

"You're hurt," Jungkook objected, trying to make you realize.

"NO! Just— just let me go!" You angrily replied trying to pull your self away from him.

"You're coming with me, you're hurt! For god sake!" He exclaimed.

"No, L-leave me a-alone," You stuttered as you have been trying to pull your self away from Jungkook's hold.

You constantly denied and Jungkook had no other option but to used his strength.

He lifted you up and carried you away on his shoulders, to find a store with first aid kit.

_

(OMG GUYS SAVE ME!
My mom saw me watching Jhope playing flute with his NOSE)