♡ㅣ022

-

-

Jungkook felt jealous. He had missed you so much and now that he had finally seen you, he saw you in Taehyung arm.

His gulp his spit, looking at how you were hugging Taehyung. Right now, Jungkook felt more upset than not seeing you.

It was better not seeing you than to see you in someone else arm.

Jungkook sighed and walked away.

He was hurt.

~ ~
You were hurt.

Hurt from such harm tone of your adoptive mother. But more than that, you were hurt at how she had blamed you for everything.

She didn't had to rub the truth on my face like that.

You couldn't stop crying as you had your head rested on Taehyungs chest.

Taehyung slowly wrapped his arm around you, trying to calm you down. He patted your head, saying everything will be alright, even thought you haven't told him why you were crying.

"It's alright, everything will be okay," Taehyung softly whisper.

"It's not Taehyung, nothing will be the same" You cried. "I thought—I thought my family was bad I thought they always hurt me, but no. It was me all along. It was all my fault. My parent fight because of me! I always blamed Jimin for it, but now it was me. I was the reason why my family was destroy, oh I mean the reason their family was destroy. I'm not even their daughter."

"Shh, don't you dare say that," Taehyung said, pulling away from the hug and wiping your tears for you. "You shouldn't stay mad at them, uh? They loved you that's why they didn't tell you. Look at me," Taehyung lifted your chin so that you looked at him.

"No matter what, they had love you. They adopted you because they loved you, you should be happy because no one dare to even adopt me. So please, don't blame them, uh?"

Maybe Taehyung is right.

Even though you were adopted, they have given you enough love that, not once have you ever doubted or felt that you were adopted.

"B-but Taehyung, I'm not ready to face anyone."

"I know it's hard, but look at how much they love. Do you want to hurt them?" Taehyung asked.

"No, no."

"Then go back home, I'll take you. Yeah?" Taehyung said, smiling.

You didn't know what it was that Taehyung had, but you just had a relief feeling when talking to him. You felt as if all your problem went away.

You walked back home with Taehyung. You were really happy he was there when you needed him. You turn around to look at Taehyung. You had reach your home. "Thank you for everything, Taehyung" You said, smiling.

"You should smile like that more often," Taehyung said, smiling at your smile.

"Bye," You said, ringing the door bell.

"Bye!" Taehyung walked away.

Before you could fully turn around, the door was opened by Jimin. As soon as he saw that it was you, he pulled you into a hug. Both of you stayed silent and in each other's hugs.

"I missed you," Jimin said, patting your hair.

"I-I'm sorry for making you worried."

"Promise me something, promise that you won't ever think that you're not my sister. I don't care if you're adopted, I will always love you the same."

You looked at Jimin and smile. "Promise," You let out.

Jimin moved his lips and pressed against your forehead. Giving you
A brotherly kiss. "And you're going to school tomorrow."

You both chuckle and embrace each other in a hug. You heard foot steps coming, you looked at who was coming over from Jimin shoulder; it was mom.

"Mom, I'm sorry for everything," You said pulling away from Jimin and heading toward her direction.

"No Jiyeon, please forgive me. I shouldn't have said the way I did. I was just frustrated. Please forgive me."

"No mom, you told me the truth," You smiling at her.

"You will always be my daughter, no matter what. Please don't lock yourself like that." Your mom said.

You smiled as you hugged her and Jimin came to join.

Your dad had went to Daegu for a businesss trip, so he wasn't there to join the family hug. You were really happy that your family was happy now.

Your eyes moved and caught a glimpse of the plushie that sat on the table near the sofa. Your faced made a confused look and Jimin noticed it.

"Ohh that, I found it on your floor so I thought it look cute there" Jimin said.

You smiled at him, giving him consent that he can place it there.

~ ~
"You can't just replace that!" Mi-Yeong exclaimed to Jungkook. "You can't replace your feelings for Jiyeon."

"Then what should I do?" Jungkook  asked. He thought forgetting his feelings and moving on was the right choice, but Mi-Yeong told him the opposite. She didn't want Jungkook to forget his feelings for you. Mi-Yeong knew that her brother loved you and she wanted you two together.

"You should confess," Mi-Yeong explain, "Don't think of what her response will be, don't worry about that. I know you truly love her, so stay true to your feelings by confess."

"B-but,"

"No but's! And anyways, whether she accept your confession or not, you're heart will feel at ease and you'll get the worry out of your mind, so you better confess."

"Yeah, b-but w-when?" Jungkook asked as he felt his heart raced just at the thought of confronting his feeling in front of you.

"Tomorrow! You'll confess tomorrow." Mi-Yeong said.

_