♡ㅣ026

-

-

"I care because—" Jungkook stayed silent.

"You care because?"

"Because I PITY you," Jungkook lied. "You looked so sympathetic that I felt bad. I felt sorry that I was always better than you, that's why I thought maybe I could help you, but now you don't even deserve that."

Your eyes were filled with tears, threatening to fall any second, but you didn't say anything. You know that you're hurt and your voice would crack and wouldn't let you say anything.

You didn't wanted to look any sympathetic than Jungkook thought you did, so you walked away.

Jungkook remembered you have hurt him, how Taehyung had kissed you, he indeed was very hurt, still. And he thought telling you his true feelings wasn't right.

It just wasn't right, at least not now.

~ ~
"Right now?" Taehyung asked.

"After school, dummy!" You said. You have just asked Taehyung if you could go to the orphanage with him.

I want to see my real house, the place where I belong.

The bell ringed, telling you school is over. You and Taehyung walked out, heading toward the orphanage.

You took a deep breathe, looking at what's in front of you; the orphanage.

You step forward, walking inside. You look to your side as you see a little girl coming toward your direction. "Eonnie?" Jojun noticed.

She look at Taehyung. "She knows?" She whisper to Taehyung.

She was asking him if you know that you were adopted. The reason why she knew so much about you was because Taehyung would tell her everything, especially because you were actually from this orphanage, your name was on the list of people adopted from this orphanage.

Taehyung nodded, telling jojun that you have find out you were adopted.

For you, It felt weird, you had a feeling which you have never felt, but this feeling was lonely.

You felt lonely, because what you thought you had, wasn't something you have anymore.

It was as if, all your life has been a dream and you suddenly wake up inside a 16 year old body.

You didn't even know yourself anymore. Who am I?

Who am I, was something that kept repeating inside yourself. You felt unknown to this world.

You felt lonely.

"Oh– aren't you jiyeon?" Says a lady in front of you.

"Yes,"

"She's the owner of the orphanage." Taehyung whisper to you.

"Oh~" You sanged bowing at her.

"You have grown such beautifully," She said, "by the way, can I talk to you?"

"Ah, Yes." You said as you follow her from behind.

~ ~

"Ah, yes," The lady said. "I think you have never seen baby pictures of yourself?"

You think back to your childhood, but not much memories came to you. You smiled at her, "Do you have any?" You asked for your baby picture to the lady.

"Um, I have one, the day we got you in the orphanage," The lady says as she stands up to get a photo album.The lady opens up to the photo, you looked at your baby self, you were indeed very little.

My parents just left me here as soon as I was born?

You didn't know what to feel. You had so much emotion building up on you that you could hardly manage to stay strong.

"How old was I when I came here?" You asked the lady.

"A-actually, you didn't came here," The lady words made you confused. "I'm sorry, if I tell you where we found you, you might be hurt."

So they found me.

"No, no I think I should accept the truth," You faked a smile, assuring the lady, wanting to know where your parents actually left you.

"Erm, you, I mean, we—Taehyung found you in the playground" The lady sigh.

You felt your breathe stop. You were panting, wanting to scream and cry; but you can't.

I can't break down in front of her. I need to act tough, I need to stay strong.

But how long?

You have been staying strong all day long, and it seems like everyone is just trying to break you down.

From chae-young calling you orphan.

Jungkook pitying you.

And now to find out that you parents left you on some playground?

Your heart ached in pain.

_