Mermories

Hi guys this is my first FanFiction I hope you like it this is one of the things that have been annoying me for a while now I must end it some of the places are made up J.E
Ren was sitting in his room he had no mask it was destroyed when he was on the old Starkiller base now he was on. A new one when he was summoned to the surface of the planet, Bliss it was said that a. Jedi was there Ren assumed it was just a skilled fighter the trip took ten minutes once they arrived, Ren walked out to see a girl dressed in a black imperial pilot suit she had a lightsaber but she wore no helmet  her hair was blue. She had taken down the fighters and turned she used the force to shove Ren but stopped, she looked at him and he looked at her she was so scared he could see it on her face. He stopped her from moving with the force she tried to move as he walked over.

He stood in front of her and said 'Alex'.
Alex replied 'Ben what are you doing?'
He gripped her neck and answered 'my job'.

Alex kicked him in the nuts he dropped her she ran he grunted with annoy meant and chased after her. Alex was worried she had come to a small clearing and was trying to catch her breath, she then felt a hand over her mouth it was Ren she screamed and tried to move his hand after a few minutes she calmed down. Ren was glad she was calmed down he then dragged her along beside him Alex was trying to talk but it was muffled.

Ren the whispered to her 'hey shh, shh your going to be fine'

Alex still tried to move his hand, Hux had come down to see what was happening he saw, Ren and Alex he knew she was some what useful and grabbed a set of cuffs. Ren dragged her into the ship and, shoved her to the floor they left and came back to the base Ren had taken Alex to his personal torture chamber he released her, Alex looked at him he then smacked her around the face she grunted and fell to the ground from the hard impact, he dragged her over to his chair thing.

Once she was tied into it Ren walked around her and said 'your scared aren't you?'
Alex replied 'I'm not afraid of you Ben'
Ren gripped her jaw and said 'call me Kylo Ren'
Alex yelled back 'NO!'

Ren let her out and smacked her the men were outside the room this time Alex looked at him she knew she would have to fight him. She punched him in the gut Ren saw she was coming around for, another punch he grabbed her hands and turned her around and held her against the wall.

Alex then snapped 'let go of me!'
Ren answered 'who am I'
Alex said 'you are Ben Solo son of  general Leaia organa and Han Solo'

Sorry if this is a bit odd but I still hope you like it please leave a comment J.E