Taken

Sabine had been hanging out with Poe and Alex when a few storm troopers showed up because they were outside. They had no cover Poe dragged. Sabine back to the base Alex had cut down the troopers, she then saw six guys in black all around her she tried her very hardest but six Sith apprentices against a Jedi padawn is like suicide.

Alex then heard Kylo Ren's voice say 'give up'
Alex was on her hands and knees she looked up and spat 'not in a million years'
Kylo then replied 'fine then'

He had two of his men grab her arms and held her on her knees.

Alex grunted as she pulled at the men Kylo then said 'get her on board now'
Alex then snapped 'you won't get away with this Ben!'
Just before he had the men lift her up he said 'your just weak like my father'
As Alex was lifted she lifted both her legs and kicked Kylo right in the stomach and said proudly 'how was that for a weakling'
Kylo then gripped her neck the two men let go Kylo then said 'really the way I see it your still weak'
Alex kicked him and he dropped her Alex then snapped 'you jerk how did I ever fall for someone like you?'

The forest went silent Kylo grabbed her by her hair and dragged her over to the ship. How could she say such a thing? She loved him and they were lovers what happened to that.

Kylo then snapped 'now Alex tell me what will I do to you?'
Alex was pushed into the wall and grunted 'let me the fuck go right now and come back with me'
Kylo as though he couldn't he knew he had to leave her just for fun he then whispered 'I have a better idea'

They were about two story's in the air and he shoved her out of the shuttle Alex was a Jedi she was good at this but still that is just cold. She made the impact less painful but broke her arm in the process Poe ran over to her and saw she was in a lot of pain he. Hugged her tightly then kissed her she kissed him back. Finn and Chewie were coming Poe stopped before they arrived Poe lifted her up and carried her back to the medical bay. She was sent to a small room and healed up. Poe sat next to her she woke up to see him she gave him a weak smile. Axton, Luke and Ron ran in the hugged her tightly thank god she was safe.

While the others were working the found out that a new base was made and that once it was ready the rebellion would be the first target.