Lost time

Alex shuffled backwards Ren had a grin on his face. Alex had the look of complete fear as ren walked towards her with his saber lit. Alex was drowned in complete fear she used the one thing she could the force and sent him back into the wall she got up and ran.  Even thought everything hurt she managed to get away as she ran down the hall she ran into Luke.

Luke held her up and asked 'Alex what happened?'
Alex replied 'it's Ben he-'
Ben then spoke 'nice to see you again Luke'
Luke then said 'Ben listen to me you need to stop this now'
Alex then begged  'Ben please'
Luke then whispered 'Alex got to the ship it's in the docking bay'

Alex ran Luke turned back to see Ben with his saber lit. The two were locked in combat Alex had gotten to the ship Poe grabbed her. Alex hugged him Poe helped her into the common room. Alex looked at him Poe sat down beside her and stroked her hair softly after a few minutes Luke walked in they left a few seconds later.

Axton walked in and asked as he looked over her body 'Alex thank the force your okay did he hurt you?'
Alex replied 'a bit but I'll be fine thank you for coming back for me'
Luke said 'it's fine but please never put yourself in danger like that we won't always be here in time'
Alex replied 'I know master but I made a promise to Han before he died that I would get his son back no matter what'
Ron then walked in and said 'Alex just let it go Ben is gone and he has made it quite clear he is never coming back so just give up and move on'
Alex then sat up and snapped 'fuck you Ron Ben is our friend and I know he is still in there so no I won't give up'
Harry then said 'she's right Ron he was our friend and I will help Alex get him back even if it kills me'
John then mumbled 'it's your funeral'
Alex then said 'wait is this how everyone here feels like Ben is gone and we have to just give up on him?'

The room went silent Alex stood up and stormed out Axton went to follow Poe just stopped him.

Poe then whispered 'just let her go she needs to be alone right now'

And now I leave you all J.E