A mistake

Alex looked into Ben's face she kissed him again and saw he was smirking he then held his hand in front of her and, waved his hand she fell into his arms as he lifted her up God she was cute. Kylo found that she was his little light of hope, peace, happiness he truely loved her.
Once they got back inside the base Kylo took her to his room and placed her on the bed. One thing he found was that her hands were as cold as ice and she was freezing he made sure she warmed up and fast he couldn't lose her, not now not ever.

Alex woke up a few hours later she saw. Ben sitting by the window she got up form the soft silky bed as her feet touched the cold metal floors she flinched but still. She walked over and jumped on his back he spun around, just before she landed and caught her she laughed they both did.

Alex then giggled 'no fair you cheated'
Kylo kissed her and asked 'how did I cheat?'
Alex replied 'you used the force'

Kylo then walked over to the bed they were being teenagers and she kicked around she was now over his shoulder. He slammed her down on the bed and trapped her under his legs. Alex was squirming under him Kylo then gripped both sides of her face this stopped her from shaking so much.

Kylo kissed her neck Alex tried to push him off but failed he then got a message from Snoke he wanted to see him now.Kylo didn't fully trust her he then got one of his belts, he tied it around her hands and put tape in her mouth.

Kylo kissed her cheek and whispered 'Alex stay still and quite and maybe this will be easy'

He then walked out Alex pulled at the belt. Why was the belt needed? Meanwhile Kylo had gone into Snoke's chamber. Kylo was a little worried but hoped that he would understand.

Kylo walked Snoke turned to him he was a little surprised at this he then said 'Kylo Ren I hear you have a guest aboard the base and it female tell me what is it that she is to you?'
Kylo answered respectfully 'this girl could be a very valuable asset, to us that is the only reason she is here if not I would have killed her in the forest'
Snoke replied 'good but you didn't answer the question who is she to you?'
Kylo answered with a bit of a worried tone 'she is a very close friend'
Snoke stood up and walked over as he did he said 'you have compassion for her good it will help you'

Back in the room Alex had gotten her hands free she pulled the tape off. She got out her com link answered it she heard a few voices.

Then Leaia's voice she yelled 'Alex please tell me your alright'
Alex replied 'Leaia I'm fine and sorry I didn't tell you this was my plan but I think Ben is still alive in there somewhere'
Leaia then said 'okay look Alex if he is in there you are the only one to get him back but you have two weeks after that I want you back'
Alex sighed and replied 'okay gotta go bye'

After she hung up she put the com in her back pocket and just in time a second later Kylo walked in. She was in so much trouble she knew it Kylo pushed her to the wall behind her and held his hand over her mouth what was she doing.

Kylo then asked 'what do you think your doing?'
Alex moved his hand and replied 'walking around I was board of sitting on the bed'
Kylo held her chin up and said 'okay fine but next time stay put'
Alex replied 'okay I understand now can you let me go'

Kylo released her Alex was thankful but she could tell something else was bothering Kylo. He sat down on the edge of his bed Alex walked over to him he stood up and faced away from her.

Alex was behind him and asked curiously 'Ben are you okay?'
Ben was silent but she knew what was wrong she spun him around and hugged him she whispered 'Ben please come back to me please'
Kylo pushed her away and held her arms and said 'are you on my side or not?'
Alex replied 'Ben I-'
She was cut off by Kylo placing his hand over her mouth he then said 'your trying to take me back aren't you'?'
Alex kissed him and replied 'Ben this may seem hard to believe but we all miss you'

Kylo then pinned her to the bed and kissed her neck he held her hands to the soft bed. Alex was laughing as he tickled her neck lightly.

Alex then said while laughing 'Ben stop'
Ben then stopped and asked 'why? You seem to like it'
Alex then kissed his soft pale lips and replied 'because I think you have work to do'