Rey

The room was dead silent and Kylo still held onto her she was still held to the cold metal wall. She kept trying to push him away he the pulled away Kaze was in shock he then shoved her, over to the couch and while she was standing with her back to it he sent her to sleep he tied her hands, together a same with her ankles and put tape on her mouth. Ren walked to the cell. Rey a scavenger was sitting she was mostly silent Kylo lifted her up by her hair. Rey then kicked him where the sun don't shine Ren let go of her Alex then looked up she hated him once she was told that he had killed her brother and father she wanted so badly to tackle him but she just left it.

Alex then asked 'where is Kaze?'
Kylo replied 'safe'
Poe gave a laugh and said 'safe here wow that was silly this place is the opposite of safe dumb ass'
Jewels then tackled him and said cheerfully 'see I told him would tackle him and he is a Sith'

Kylo shoved her off then had four troopers come into the room and keep an eye on the others. Back in the room Kaze had woken up she got the rope and tape off she heard the door open she hid behind the couch. When kylo was not really aware she jumped on his back and knocked him to the floor she took his saber and held the hilt to his neck.

Kaze then snapped 'you will take me to the others or I swear I will give you another burn mark and this will be a permanent reminder of what you did to me'
Kylo then replied a little confused 'you mean in the training classes when I would give you seven or eight cuts each time that was fun'
Kaze snapped 'Ben just take me to them'

Kylo then knocked her off  and pinned her to the floor. Kaze was struggling to get her hands free, Kylo looked down at her and slapped her around the face once he let go of her hands. Kaze was pissed she punched him Kylo looked back at her and held his hand around her neck. Kaze was pulling at his hands she gasped for air she then used the last of her. Strength to shove him off  she rolled away and ran towards the door Kylo froze her with the force. He walked over and tossed her to the floor Kaze looked at him with tears rolling off her cheeks.

Kaze felt fear the then said weakly 'please Ben come back to us your mother misses you please'
Kylo kicked her and snapped 'I will never come back unlike Anakin I'm not weak'
Kaze then answered 'Ben just because Anakin wanted to see his son doesn't make him weak it was one of the bravest things, I've seen turning away from the dark side'
Kylo then said 'your just like your grandfather Cassian but yet he was weak as well same with Han Solo'
Kaze then snapped and tackled him 'you monster how could you he was your father?!'

Kylo stopped her and held her to the wall. She grunted with frustration and tried to kick him. Kylo he. Dragged her out into the hall and she was taken down to the cell with the others well Luke, Axton, Ron, Harry, Finn and Poe. When the door opened Poe caught her he held her tightly in his arms she was his twin  sister. Ron and Harry tried to run at the men but were shocked the fell tot their knees.