Pain

As the shuttle came to the base the men still held, Alex down once they arrived Ren grabbed her arms and dragged her to his room. Alex was whimpering as he dragged her by her hair once they were in the room Ren tossed Alex to the floor.

Alex shuffled back and begged 'please Ben come back to me please!'
Ren walked over with a pocket knife and said 'hey, hey shh this will only hurt for a second'
As he dug it in Alex screamed 'oh God please Ben stop please!'
Ren stopped and stroked her face and said 'hush now Alex you are not going to get hurt anymore as long as you follow these rules'
Alex asked weakly 'what fucking rules?'
Ren slapped her and said 'well number one neve yell or swear at me. Two never fight me. Three always do as I say. Four address me as master got it?'
Alex answered 'yes'
Ren slapped her and said 'yes what?!'
Alex spat back at him 'yes Ma-master'
Ren said 'good girl now for some fun'

Ren gave an evil laugh and moved towards her Alex tried to shuffle backwards. Ren then grabbed her arm and pulled her to him Alex was panicking and trying to hit him Ren then pushed her into the floor. He  trapped her under his legs he held her wrists down he lent down and sniffed he neck.

Alex then whispered 'Ben please I've got another man please let go!'
Ren stopped and stayed near her neck and asked 'you have another man?'
Alex answered 'yes I'm sorry Ben but every time I saw you you just tried to kill me or take me prisoner'
Ren then held her neck with his hand and sat up and yelled 'you little bitch how dare you get another man!'
Alex pulled at his hands and cried 'Ben please I,I can't breath'

Ren let her go and walked over to a small desk. Alex sat up Kylo Ren walked back over with his lightsaber.