chapter 8

When bee herd that he went to them and started to shoot at them and it destroyed half of the house. SAM said Get in the garage. Go bumblebee Judy said. What the freak just happened Sam said to bee. I'm about to have a nervous breakdown bumblebee .

Just go in the garage quietly please. Judy said Holy Mother Sam said Oh, my God he screamed. Get in the garage now bumblebee. Bee looked said as he went in. Olivia smacked him don't be mean to him he is your Friend. Judy yelled Firemen Fire fighters over here. Ron said get the Dogs out. Get the dogs out. Judy yelled This is it! Come on, you guys. What are you waiting for. My house is on fire. Judy said very important. Mikaela asked What happened Sam said Come here. Listen I need you to take the Cube sliver and put it in your purse. Mikaela asked What's going on? SAM said Just take it. Judy walked up to them Sam Witwicky A word with you. Sam said Yes Mom. Judy said Hi Mikaela I have a bald spot. Ron said An old furnace I think From a waffle iron he said to the firemen. Judy said When you go he goes. I cannot live with a psychotic alien in my garage. Olivia said yeah you lived with me for so long do not talk about bumblebee like that. Ron said Judy National security.

End of chapter 8