chapter 30

Thank you Sam and Olivia for saving my life. Welcome they both said. Thank you for believing in me. Sam said Optimus Our races united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered for in those memories we live on and for the remaining Decepticon out there know one will ever hurt this planet again this is Olivia the girl was is different. I am a prime now to so anybody else out there are free to come to our new home she smiled as she stood by optimus and jazz. She looked at jazz. I love you Iron hide said you are just like you mom. Olivia said I wish mom was here. Chromia walked up. I am here baby she looked up. Olivia said mom is that you? Yes iron hide said she came right before we left for Egypt. I told her you were here and she was so happy. Olivia said I have my family together now she smiled. Jazz said its been a long time. chromia said yes it has you better keep her safe at all time got it she gave him a hard stare. Olivia said he will now he has some of my power she smiled. I was told by the primes once we bond you will have some of my power and now I have my family and spark mate im set for life she smiled.

The end