chapter 28

With Sam and the others

Hide Vámonos amigos. Oh my God Hit the deck. Oh my God Sam, Sam I don't think they saw us. Get down Get down Get down. Okay Listen Once it's clear, we run for Optimus as fast as we can okay. What if it doesn't work. It's gonna work. What if it doesn't It's gonna work It'll work. Up up up Get ready to jump. We got a half-mile I don't think the soldiers know we're here Olivia said. I don't want you guys hurt so in stead of running I will teleport us there.

With the soldiers

Fall back Fall back Iron hide, up the middle Iron hide, move it Let's go Go go.

With Sam and the others

Judy Ron said Sam Olivia Judy said. What Sam Olivia Sam Olivia Sam Olivia Dad Wait wait. Please listen to me we want you to run Run Dad, just stop. They don't want you they want me us Oh God Wait.

A con

Sam Witwicky Don't hurt them. This is what you want.

You don't want them Go Go Please stop Stop Listen to your father. Just get out of here. Just don't hurt them. I know what you want. Just go Just go And I know that you need me because I know about the Matrix. Don't do it Sam Please Dad. They're going to kill us all anyways Olivia said no there not im not going to let them so be quit and leave now before I make you. Here's what you want right here. Sam yelled Bumblebee Kill him bee stay tight ma. Come on Get in here. Bee get them out of her now. Yeah Hey I don't know what's going on, but we've got to move. There's got to be a way out of here. Judy get back get back get back Sam said. Bee Bumblebee You get them somewhere safe all right. You've got to get in the car and get to safety. No this isn't up for discussion You're my son! You're my son and daughter we know Dad. We all go together Listen We're all going together Dad stop okay. Get in the car He's gonna get you to safety. You know you run. You don't stop you don't hide you run. You hear what I'm saying, okay I'll find you when you're safe. No You've got to let me go Dad .You have to let me go You have to Ron Ron Ron let him go. You come back. Come on Ron Mikaela Mikaela Go with my parents. I'm not gonna go without you Olivia said yes you are I will keep him safe. I promise you that With the soldiers

Spotted Sam. Sam Iron hide said Olivia he yelled Olivia ran to him as she transformed dad sweet spark you here and safe he said are you ok the others said Olivia is here. Follow us to the pillars. We'll take you to Optimus. Get out Sam Get to the pillar Let's go Lennox said. Alpha Team flank left This way Move it. Where do you need us sir? Protect those in the line of fire. Let's go Go Give me your Comms. Come on Epps Right now we need air support ASAP. Have troops in contact 20 miles northwest Radar contact Proceed to 88 Alpha Sierra B-1 snap 090. You are approved to drop your 2,000-pound J Dams. What you got I couldn't get to them sir. They're 600 meters away and they're heading right for the pillars. All right Precious cargo's coming. Move Curse you Sam. Spotted Sam and Olivia Come on 2-2 covering fire Two civilians 12 o'clock Cover for us. Hold the air strike. We're rescuing civilians Keep firing Come on Olivia Come on Get in here. Look who showed up. You better have a good reason for us to be here. Where's Optimus Olivia asked? He's right over there across the courtyard. I got to get to him right now. Not with an air strike coming. I have to get to him right now Olivia said hold on she teleported them over to optimus. Behold the glory of Jet fire. Olivia said you're here he said I new you would get them here. Now let me show you how brought the pain in my day. I'm too old for this crap. Olivia said no you cant die he said its ok just let me go. Sam passed out as they were talking, so Olivia iron hide and jazz came over said what happened?

End of chapter 28