chapter 13

Olivia found bee and optimus as she was driving. She heard from Sam. What are you doing You won't give me a day huh. You won't give me one day in college. Optimus said I'm sorry Sam but the last fragment of the AllSpark was stolen. Sam said Like what Like Decepticons stole it. Optimus said we placed it under human protection at your government's request but I'm here for your help. Sam because your leaders believe we brought vengeance upon your planet Perhaps they are right. That is why they must be reminded by another human of the trust we share and Olivia wont work shes like us but just a little bit different. Sam said This isn't my war. Optimus said Not yet but I fear it soon will be. Your world must not share the same fate as cybertron. Whole generations lost sams aid. I know and I want to help you I do but I am not some alien ambassador you know. I'm a normal kid with normal problems. I am where I'm supposed to be. I'm sorry I I really am optimus said Sam fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing. Sam said You're Optimus Prime. You don't need me. Optimus said We do more than you know. Olivia shook her head she was thinking. Sam just doesn't know whats really going on with all of this all he sees his his own problems. Sam walked away and got in bee. Olivia walked up to optimus she said ever thing will be fine he will come around soon. I hope optimus said yeah he will its just I know what the cons really want and I fear I cant protect it. Olivia said what do they want that you cant protect? They want you Olivia. I know it I feel it in my spark.

end of chapter 13