chapter 24

Simmons said Okay here's what my CIA contact says Ancient Sumerians used to call the Gulf of Aqaba the Dagger's Tip. That's the Dagger's Tip It's part of the Red Sea. It divides Egypt and Jordan like the tip of a blade 29.5 degrees north 35 east. Here it is First thing we've got to do is get Optimus to the Dagger's Tip. How are you gonna get him halfway around the world? Sam said I'm gonna make a call. Leo comes running up We got cops I can't go to prison guys. Sam we got to get off this road and lay low. Mudflap said Man stupid cops. This is what's called blending in like a ninja. Shut up or I'll blend my fist in your face. Sam said They're gone Okay, we're running out of time. I gotta make the call to Lennox. Simmons said You're on the Worldwide Wanted List. Try calling one base they'll track you here in seconds. CIA is all over this place. Sam said You're gonna call. Simmons said Okay. That's a good idea. All right I mean I just had my mind on other things like winding up in an Egyptian prison.

At base

Major Lennox, phone call Lennox I'm with the kids. The kids You

Know the one with the attitudes right. We need the truck. The truck We got a possible resurrection going on over here. You're not gonna believe where we are Code Tut as in King Tutankhamen. Back of a $1 bill Coordinates for airdrop 29.5 north 34.88 east. Write it down Write it Oh my God. I got to go Okay Heat comes.

Back with them.

Simmons said Wait who are you? Wait It's me Leo Me Leo Leo Leo. Cops are coming right now We need to go Move move move move.

Back at base

Coordinates 29.5 north 34.88 east Tip of the Red Sea.

Gulf of Aqaba Egypt. Are you serious Sir? Even if we could figure out a way to get big man over there how is this little kid supposed to bring him back to life? Look I don't know but we got to trust him and Olivia is with him so there has to be away.

Back with them

Okay let's go over it again. When the dawn alights the Dagger's Tip the Three Kings Will reveal the doorway. That's what he said. You know what it means? No what does it mean? I have no idea. Leo said Oh my God Oh my God Checkpoint Checkpoint I don't have my passport. Passport They got cameras at the top All right, chill. This is espionage now I can handle it. These are my people. I'm one-thirty-sixth Arab. The Dagger's Tip Right Egypt Jordan. We want to go there Me and my family. This is my family. This is my son my other son, my daughters We're tourists from New York New York. Yes Yes Fifty kilometers. You look like the guy that runs my falafel stand. Thank you very much I know I know you from somewhere Go Yankees.

End of chapter 24