chapter 21

There's nothing that you could have done. You okay? Yeah. Bee if you hate me I understand I messed up I'm sorry Young fella, you are the person I care about most in my life. If there's anything you need I won't be far away. He's dead because of me. He came here to protect me and he's dead.There's some things you just can't change. So his sacrifice for us would not have been in vain Hallelujah. I'm gonna make it right. I'm going to turn myself in. We We've got to stick together. Olivia said I agree with bee as she drove up. Bee transformed and said you got away how? Olivia said Soundwave as she transformed she looked like crap bee said. What did they do to you? Olivia said bad thing I don't want to talk about. Soundwave transformed to as he held her close to him. Olivia said hes a good guy its ok. I just want jazz she cryed a bit in sound-waves arms. Bee said I don't know where they are but we will get to them stick with us so you will be safe please. Olivia looked at Sam. You're not going to do that? Yes I am Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day. You two Huh mudflap and skids said. Hey you know the glyph These The symbols that have been rattling around in my head. That's old school yo. That like That's Cybertronian. That's some serious stuff right there. They gotta mean something like a message or like a map. Like a map to an Energon source. Can you read this? Read No We don't really do much reading. Not so much. If you can't read it we gotta find somebody who can. Olivia said it is a map but I cant read it either so we do need some one fast. She wined in pain as she hit her back on the wall. Soundwave went to fix it for her. Look who came sashaying back mudflap said. Hair growing like a Chia Pet. Look at him? I had a bit of a mild panic attack earlier right. That's 'cause you're a pussy. I think I'm allowed that considering what I've been through. I heard you have a problem? I think I know someone who can help. Who? Rob o-Warrior. Olivia laughed you think he will help us. Sam said do you no who it is? Olivia said yes I do but you don't so im not telling you till you find out on your own.

End of chapter 21