chapter 10

Auto bot twins report to Hanger Three. Bad-ass ice-cream truck

coming through. Excuse me Excuse me. Hello No I don't Hold up. Those are nice. Yeah baby it's upgrade time Yes sir. Yeah Look here it's my booty call right here. Time to get my sexy on with the Green. No green is mine I call green I got the green. That hurt man It's supposed to hurt It's an ass-kicking. Olivia came in after she heard them arguing she said you both should stop before I tell optimus that to of his worriers are acting like baby's. They looked at her and said don't tell him we will stop. She walked in the room and went to stand beside her dad. Iron hide looked over at her your here that was fast. Olivia said yeah I may have broken 12 driving laws. Iron hide chuckled at her she heard Present arms Director Galloway what an honor.

I'd love to show you around but you gotta be on the classified access list. I am now Presidential order Major. I got a message for your classified space buddies. Olivia looked at him. You guys made a mess of Shanghai. Olivia said hey they did no such thing they were doing what you told them to take out the cons lennoxs said. All right so this is where we communicate with the JCS

and this area serves as the Autobots' hangar Secure link to JCS is up, Major Secure line to

the Pentagon is now open. General Will I saw the Shanghai op We had a rough day out there.

Yes sir We have intel that I believe warrants an immediate debrief. Now with your permission,

I can't let you see him but I would like you to hear from the leader of the Autobots. Proceed You gotta wonder if God made us in his image who made him. Olivia said our creators but we don't know who they are all. I know is they want us back. General our alliance has countermanded six Decepticon incursions this year each on a different continent. They're clearly searching

around the world for something but last night's encounter came with a warning. The Fallen shall rise again. The Fallen Meaning what Origin unknown. The only recorded history of our race

was contained within the AllSpark and lost with its destruction. Olivia said what hey we know there is more than one power source here on earth but we just don't know what it is Galloway. Excuse me With this so-called AllSpark now destroyed why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would? Director Galloway our National Security Advisor The President just appointed him liaison. Well I guess I didn't get that memo. Forgive the interruption, General Excuse me Coming through Excuse me Excuse me soldier After all the damage in Shanghai the President is hard-pressed to say the job's getting done Now, under the classified Alien/Autobot Cooperation Act you agreed to share your intel with us but not your advancements in weaponry. We've witnessed your human capacity for war It would absolutely bring more harm than good. But who are you to judge what's best for us With all due respect we've been fighting side by side in the field for two years. We've shed blood sweat and precious metal together. Olivia said yes they have now you think you can come in here and act all tough when we could smash you in the ground. I don't think you want a war with us so just shut your mouth. Soldier you're paid to shoot not talk. Don't tempt me. Olivia said hey you do not talk to them like that And the newest members of your team. Olivia walked up to him they are my family you better shut your mouth. Galloway said you threatening me little girl. Olivia said little girl wow no but you don't shut your mouth I will shut it for you. Galloway said you touch me and you will be thrown out of here optimus said no she wont not when her dad is right there he pointed to iron hide. Galloway said oh your that freak that can turn human. Jazz walked up she is no freak you stupid human how dare you talk to her like that, optimus said Easy jazz he walked and grabbed Olivia in her human form, Galloway said I understand they arrived here after you sent a message into space an open invitation to come to Earth vetted by no one at the White House. Let me stop you right there Mr Galloway. It was vetted right here And in my experience the judgment of both Major Lennox and his team has always been above reproach. Well be that as it may General it is the position of the President that when our national security is at stake know one is above reproach Now, what do we know so far. We know that the enemy leader classified NBE One, aka Megatron is rusting in peace at the bottom of the Laurentian Abyssal surrounded by SOSUS detection nets and a full-time submarine surveillance. We also know that the only remaining piece of your alien AllSpark is locked in an electromagnetic vault here on one of the most secure naval bases in the world. Decepticons we have located the shard. And since no one can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after well there's only one clear conclusion You! The Autobots. They're here to hunt you. What's there to hunt for on Earth besides that The Fallen shall rise again. It sounds to me like something's coming So, let me ask if we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet will you leave peacefully. Freedom is your right. If you make that request we will honor it. But before your President decides please ask him this What if we leave and you're wrong? That's a good question.

end of chapter 10