chapter 19

Olivia transformed, as she was driving trying to get home. She is going through alot of places as she is driving she sees sound wave following her around. She stops to take a brake. She was not feeling good. she transformed when she seen no humans. Soundwave did the same he asked are you ok? She shook her head no. I feel sick and dizzy. Soundwave said are you sparked? Olivia said I don't know but if I am I don't want it. Soundwave said rest and I will scout ahead of us ok. She nodded ok as she shut her optics to rest 30 minutes go bye she hears a car she she looks up Soundwave says come on. I found some where for us to rest for the night and try to get you fixed. She transformed drives beside him as she drifted she fell asleep. Soundwave woke her up. Olivia said sorry. He said its ok your tired I understand. Olivia said where are we?, as she drove up to a abandon place. Soundwave said safe for now sleep. Soundwave heard. You need to listen to this man.You gotta check this out. They have a traffic-camera spotting. They have a picture of me man. We're dead bro FBI CIA we are wanted fugitives now I just need you to focus for one minute man Just stop. This thing has blown up to a whole other level all right. Olivia heard Sam say You know what Give me this thing. They can track us. Do you see this? What They can track us. Like satellite track us. Okay I'm not even with you guys. Technically I'm like a hostage. This is kidnapping. Enough is Yo Leo Olivia said it skids and mudflap bee is probably with them come on she turned on and started to drive to them. This thing's gonna give me a heart attack. I swear Leo said. That's 'cause you is a wuss. You guys forced me into that car right. I think he's scared. He Mudflap what are we gonna do with this shrimp taco. Let's pop a cap in his ass throw him in the trunk and then nobody gonna know nothing know what I mean. Not in my trunk. Yo bumper cars I'm hearing you. Okay I'm right here and I can hear you. No one's popping any caps in any asses, okay I've had a hell of a day. Why don't you get a haircut with your bitch ass. Go whine to your boyfriend Listen, Sam, I know what I'm gonna do man. Look I'm just going to go to the authorities and tell them the truth. Like I had nothing to do with this. So, I'm not an accomplice. Hey you wanted this right. You wanted the real deal. Well that's what this is. Wake up! You're in the middle of it. You want to run? Go ahead, No one's stopping you. Stop complaining.

End of Chapter 19