chapter 14

When Olivia and optimus arrived at base they heard over the radio Conn Sonar Gained new contact bearing 214 possible hostile confirmed for Project Deep Six Drop Point. What do you got SU pulled five contacts at 5,000 feet diving fast. Never seen anything dive that deep that fast. Man battle stations Chief of the watch man battle stations Helm, left full rudder all ahead two-thirds Left full rudder, two-thirds Dive go deep. The nets protecting NBE One are screaming sir. That is 9,300 fathoms down And no confirmed DSRVs on site. None sir Then, people we've got a problem. Olivia said yes we do. She walked up to optimus and said there must be cons there they want megitron that bad. I have a feeling I know where there going but I cant be sure. Optimus said were do you think there going? Olivia said to see the fallen. Everyone just looked at her. What do you mean asked ratchet? Olivia said I can hear them. I Know there plans but I cant pin point it. I don't she grabbed her head in pain then she shut her eyes and seen a little bot Need parts. Kill the little one. The shard make Energon then optimus herd Conn Sonar Now hold six contacts and they're coming up fast. Sound collision alarm Left hard rudder Five hundred feet Angel Six we got six hostiles coming up. Collision imminent port side One hundred feet Brace for impact. Olivia moaned in pain Iron hide and jazz both went over to her she transformed in her car form and sat there she shook from the pain. She heard starscream im home Lord Megatron. I was so relieved to hear of your resurrection. You left me to die on that pathetic insect planet. Only to help spawn our new army. The Fallen decrees it After all, in your absence someone had to take command. So disappointing Hatchlings Hatchlings Careful fragile. Even in death there is no command but mine. My master I failed you on Earth The AllSpark is destroyed and without it our race will perish You have much to learn, my disciple The Cube was merely a vessel Its power its knowledge can never be destroyed. It can only transform. How is that possible? It has been absorbed by the human child. The key to saving our race now lies within his mind and after you get him take iron hides daughter they thought they could keep her from me but there wrong. Well, then, let me strip the very flesh from his body and kill all of the Autobots to get to her. You will my apprentice in time For millennia I have dreamed of my return to that wretched planet where I too was once betrayed by the Primes.. I called my brothers Only a Prime can defeat me and now only one remains Optimus. He protects the boy and iron hides daughter. Then the boy will lead us to him then he will lead us to the girl and revenge will be ours. Yes The boy will not escape us or the girl. We have them in our sight. Without more Energon the hatchlings will keep dying. Olivia screamed no as she transformed ratchet said whats wrong jazz ran up to her as she cryed out she said no we cant let that happen. Optimus said whats going to happen? Olivia said they want to kill Sam and kidnap me to have me bare children for there new army. Iron hide and jazz said that will never happen. We will always be there to protect you. Olivia said no I will not let you get hurt by them she transformed and drove out fast. Iron hide said what are we going to do? Optimus said jazz follower her and Iron hide do the Same thing but keep out of her site.

End of chapter 14