chapter 25

Put it on the wire to the CIA. Decepticons boy's location detected and the girls as well. Mudflap Undercover yo You got to blend in with your surroundings. You know, you got to be part

of the landscape. Simmons said Awesome I think aliens built that. Yeah yeah Come on Move it Move it Sam said. Guard us Low profile Don't make a scene okay Sam said. Being my girlfriend is hazardous to your health.Yeah well girls like dangerous boys. Do they Yeah You might as well just say it. Ladies first. Okay so tonight you're going to be a gentleman. You're really chivalrous. Sam asked< Why are you mad at me? Mikaela said You know what Baby I'm not I'm not ma.d Do you realize that I just flew 3 miles to keep you from getting killed Sams said. I know Mikaela said. Who else could be your girlfriend? Sam Look at the things I go through with you. And now we're underneath the moon and the stars and the three most beautiful pyramids on the planet and you still can't even tell me that you love me. Sam said Pyramids. Mikaela said What Why do boys always change the subject. Sam said Pyramids and stars. Mikaela said Sam Come with me really quick Simmons Leo Wake up Listen, astronomy class page 47. Remember the class. No I was only in college for two days Remember that Here Get up Up up. What is he talking about? Okay you see those three stars. You see how the last one touches the horizon. That's Orion's belt but it's also called the Three Kings And the reason for that is the three Egyptian kings who built the pyramids of Giza built them to mirror those stars so it's like an arrow staring us straight in the face. They all point due east, towards Jordan. The mountains of Petra Olivia said Sam you are right we have to hurry and get there. I would teleport us but I would get detected by starscream and the other cons. Sam said we cant have that if they get you that is one thing they would need to find the matrix s faster. Olivia said I will know when we are close. I will feel it power I think im supposed to find it and bring optimus back. Sam said what if the power of the matrix is connected to you some how? Olivia said it could be but how is that? Sam said you are part robot and human this world is a strange place.

End of chapter 25