chapter 27

With Sam and the others

That's them right there. See the flare. Right over there. See it We've got to split up. Olivia said Bumblebee you're the decoy do not get hurt. Im there to help you got it Sam. You lead the Decepticons away all right. I'm gonna get Optimus you get to the soldiers. I hope that dust works kid.. Thank you Olivia said. He's turning around He's coming back He's coming back Olivia said hurry get in as she transformed I can get you out of her faster lets go.

With the soldiers

That thing's got alien tattoos all over it that isn't air force. What the hell was that? Anyone copy Anyone there. Who's up Cop Radio's down It's dead. Comms are down. EMP burst. I see how this day is going in this godforsaken desert general. How is it that we can't reach our men but he can reach me from some random Egyptian desert. Lennox Nothing Right, go burn an SOS. Let the eye in the sky know we need some help. Yes sir Okay boys old school time Pop some more flares so the kids can find us.

With Sam and the others

Sam said Look There it is. We got a couple of miles Olivia said. I cant teleport now or starscream will find me faster then I want him to.

The army

Lennox team has the latest in quantum crypt o gear. Can somebody tell me why we can't establish simple radio contact? We're hailing them on every frequency and mode in the book sir. Our satellites in the area have gone blind. We're working it sir Damn it. Something's not right It doesn't add up. Contact the Jordanians see what air assets they've got in the area and get Egypt's General Salam. Ask him to clear some USV overflights in Egyptian airspace. We need an assist in confirming visuals now Scramble Predators now V-1 rotate.

With Sam and the others

We still have a mile that way Olivia said and I feel the cons moving closer so we have to hurry she drove faster she said we need help where is Bee when you need him.

The cons

Master sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the soldiers brought the body of Prime. The boy must have the Matrix and Olivia is with them. We cannot let them reach Optimus and we need to get Olivia before she can get help Decepticon Begin our asalt.

The soldiers

We've got incoming. We got a whole lot of fight coming our way. How many? About 13 of them. This ain't good. This ain't good .We're about to get our asses whupped All right those Decepticons are searching for Sam. Whatever he has, he thinks

it'll bring Optimus back to life so our mission is to find him and get him to Optimus. All right, we're gonna draw fire from the left flank. I need a scout team. I'm leading Go up through the middle with Arcee and Iron-hide All right, when you see the precious cargo. I want you to pop green smoke and come back through those pillars. We'll have the ambush set. All right Let's go. Move out You ever see that film Gunfight at the O.K. Corral With Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas. No why Looks like we're right in the middle of it. Is that good. A lot of people died.

End of chapter 27