chapter 18

Olivia yelled let me go! She yelled let me go!, as they brought her out of her cage she was in. She started to fight them. Let me go! she was took to a room and they did bad things to her. She used a trick ratchet taught her, before they ever new why they wanted her they kept hurting her she just took it she cryed out for help. When they left she said I want to be free. She cryed she was in alot of pain and no energy. She was cut and her Energon was running low she said help im in pain as a medic walked in the room. She seen him she said Soundwave is that you? He looked at her and nodded, he said quit he looked at the corner of the room. Olivia said are you going to do what they did to me? He shook his head no. She jumped back she hissed when her back hit the floor. She looked up another con was in front of her. She said don't hurt me please she cryed. He smirked said all I want is you to be still and it wont hurt he said getting on top of her she yelped as she felt it happen Olivia cryed as it all happened.

Back at base...

Jazz was pacing I had her then she got took from me and optimus is dead this is not fare. Iron hide said calm down we will get her back. Ratchet said her spark is running low. I can feel it he said at least shes using the trick I taught her before she found out about why they wanted her so bad. Iron hide said what are we going to do now? Jazz said I don't no but we have to get her back soon or they will hurt her and she is weak. I can feel it through our bonds. Ratchet said wait can you find her through it? Jazz said I don't no. I cant find her.

Back with Olivia

Help me! she screamed she heard a shut up from megitron as he came in grinning at her know body will help you here. So you will give us what we want or we will take it. Starscream said master let me have a go at her he grinned. Megitron said go ahead but don't hurt her. Olivia said no let me go! she yelled as she went to hit him as her energy leaves. Were going back up she felt her power surging in her she then shot a beam out of her hand at them. Soundwave came in with his tiny cons and the bunny bot. They helped her get out. she got out she pushed through her and jazzes bond. Help me and with that pain.

Back at base

Jazz yelped as he touched his chest. Ratchet said whats wrong is she ok? He said no shes in pain but free. Iron hide said what how can that be? She used her power to get free but I cant find her any where. Ratchet said she will be ok.

End of chapter 18