chapter 12

Olivia was driving around the school she spotted Sam and his friends. She chucked to her self she transformed human she walked up to Sam. Hi Sam what you doing? Sam said when did you get here? Olivia said I just now got here why? Sam said are the others with you? Olivia said no there not why? Sam said got a bad feeling is all. Olivia said ok I will protect you from any thing you know that. Sam said I know that's why I don't want you here you need to leave and go back to base with the others. Olivia said no im not going any where if any ones around im staying till I deem it fit safe for you. Sam said what ever. Olivia walked away she went back to car form and drove around. She teleported to the back roads around the base. She drove she transformed when she spotted bunny's she said wow so cute they transformed into bots. She said cool she said hi little guys. They all jumped up on her she awed at them. They sniffed and tickled her neck. She said base come in base come in. optimus said yes. Olivia said I found bunny bots. optimus said wow I thought they were all killed off in the last war on cybertron. Olivia said nope they all seem so nice. Optimus said they are nice till your in danger then they will protect you. Olivia said ok im keeping them with me. Optimus said ok base out. Olivia said bunnies you need to disguise your self to look normal. Were going some where crowded. The bunnies nodded Olivia transformed and bunny's hoped in. She teleported to sams college. She said watch the area. Keep out of site ok. She drove around till she found Sam she watched from a distance as ever thing went down she just kept watch.

end of chapter 12