3.

We skate a little bit more and practice some moves until Ambar came. 'Honey, there you are.' 'Ambar, you were looking for me?' She skates to us and hugs Matteo. 'Yes, I was looking for you. You should come to my house.' 'Owh, yes, I totally forget. We were practicing.' 'And then you forget to go to your girlfriend.' 'Are you mad at me?' 'No, I am not mad. I am glad I found you now.' 'Also hello Ambar.' I say. 'Lunita, I didn't saw you.' 'Ofcourse you didn't' I kinda mumble in meself. 'Did you say something?' 'No, I didn't say something. But before I forget Tino has the car ready we can go home if you want.' 'Okay, Matteo drives with us.' Are you serious. I mean I am okay with an hour eachother practice with him and seeing him at school but more than that no thanks. Matteo also looks kinde shocked to me. 'No, Ambar thank you but I have to go home.' 'What? Nooo, but you promised that you would eat with me tonight. But I have to go home my parents are here for one night.' 'Okay, have fun then.' For one night? What does he means, he lives with his parents right?! I let it go. 'Luna, are you coming then? I don't want to be late for dinner.' 'Yes, I am coming I only have to say something to a few people.' 'Ughh, hurry then.' 'Ciao chico Fresa.' I yell over the rink skating to the lockers. 'Ciao chica delivery.' I hear yell him back. Why has he to call me chica delivery....Ughh. I change my skates and run to the cafetaria where I see sit Gaston and Nina. I hug Nina from behind like hanging around her neck. She begins to laugh. 'Someone is in a happy mood.' 'Sort of, kinda, okay yes I am happy but I only wanted to say that I see you tomorrow at school.' 'Okayyy' They both laugh again. I quick hug Gaston and Nina again and run outside to get in the car. Gaston become a good friend in the last couple of days. I get why Nina likes him. Not that I like him but you get my point. Before I know it we are home and I walk inside to see that the dinner is already is done and we immidiatly can eat. 'How was today, honey?' 'okay, nothing special.' 'Also nothing with Matteo?' 'Momm!' My dad begins 'It is okay, your mom also wouldn't admit a long time she liked me but look at us now.' he winked to my mom. 'Ughh. I don't like him okay. And if I would like him it would hurt Ambar and Simon. And I don't want that.' 'Honey, it is really sweet you think about them feelings. But if you really like him you don't has to keep that for yourself to don't hurt people.' 'But mom, I don't like Matteo.' 'I know Honey, your dad and I were teasing you but just remember with everybody you going to like. Don't let them go because you going to hurt someone. Everybody is going to support you if you really like him.' 'Thanks mom.' I hug her and after that dad and walk upstairs. I still don't like Matteo. Even he has beautiful eyes. I don't like Matteo and with that in my head I fall asleep.

The next morning I was very early awake I don't know through what but I can't change it so I was really early at school even Nina wasn't even there. I walk to the bench in the corner of the corridor. I take my phone and look if I had some messages the only message I get was from Simon. He only asked if he could see me this afternoon. I answered him back when I hear somebody fake a cough. I turn around. I think you can guess who it was. 'Hola, chica delivery.' 'Chico Fresa great to see you at this early morning.' I said so sarcastic as possible. 'I already thought you would like my company.' 'I love it.' I almost scream. The whole corridor turns around and we begin to laugh. He sit next to me at the bench. When I realised that he isn't with Ambar I mean he is her boyfriend and she come here together with me so yeah. 'Don't you have to be with you girlfriend?' 'Ambar? No, she is just too busy with looking great.' We laugh again. He isn't that bad actually but still I can't like him. I like him as a friend. A friend. Only a friend. And even if I like him it can't because of Ambar and Simon. We talk a little bit more when the buzzer goes. We both walk to our classroom. But Nina isn't there. I message Nina at a manner that the teacher it not sees. 

Luna la mexican:
Where are you? Why aren't you not at school is nothing for you.7

Ninaaa:
I am sick. Also Gaston btw. I know it seems supcisious but it isn't. He is here because we both sick so better together sick then alone.