22.

Luna POV

'Simon, don't joke with me. You know how I am, I believe everything you say' 'Luna, I am not joking. I don't know what Matteo told you, but I wouldn't be so sure about that' 'Simon, it is Matteo, he wouldn't lie to me.' 'What did he say?' 'That he would try to stop his father to force him to go to Oxford' 'And did he tell you how that goes?' I shake my head. 'You don't think he goes?' 'I don't know, I only know he is not telling you something' I sigh. 'What do I have to do?' Simon sighs. 'I think you have to be honest with him about what you think, you will see his reaction and you got your answer' 'And what if I don't want to hear that answer?' 'Then you know it when he says it for himself.' I sigh. I try to change the object because I really can't think about this anymore. 'So how are you doing with the whole Ambar situation?' 'I don't know actually. I feel me empty even more than in Cancun, it feels like I lost something and I don't know how to find it back.' 'Maybe it doesn't feel this way now, but it is better for you she stayed there.' 'Luna, how could that ever be better for me? I just want to be with her' 'Simon, I understand. But you know she went for Leonardo and for your getting over her process, it is better that you don't see her.' 'You know what the hardest part is, that my head knows you are right, but my heart doesn't want to feel it that way.' I hug him. 'I am here, I am always here, we always stay together promise?!' 'I promise' and Simon smiles. 'Look, that is the face I want to see' I say and he laughs. 'Simon' 'Luna' 'Do you think it is possible that my granddad called me?' 'What? When?' 'Before the competition. I didn't do something with it because we went home but what do you think?' 'I think you turning crazy' 'Simon' I say offended. 'I am sorry Luna, but maybe you were so nervous before the competition that you heard something wrong.' 'Maybe you are right, maybe I only wanted to hear it.' He nods and I go lie on my bed. Simon goes lie next to me. 'Simon' 'Yeah Luna?' 'Why is life so complicated?' 'I don't know Luna, I don't know'

The next morning we had to go to school again. Not that I really wanted but we had to go. It was weird driving to school in a car without Ambar. But that wasn't the most important thing, I had to totally normal if I suspected nothing from Matteo. Simon and I also discussed that is better to let Gaston and Nina out of it. Well, to not let them know what I suspected because how much I love them, it probably doesn't turn out well. I walk into school, have a few lessons, talk with my friends and go home again. It all went well until I walked home. 'Luna, wait' I turn me around to see Matteo who is running to me. 'Matteo, I really have to go. My parents wait' 'But they wouldn't be mad if you say you were with me right?!' 'Well, after a week in Cancun, I don't know if they would appreciate I still rather hang with you then with my parents' He laughs but I try to be dead serious. 'Wait, you are serious?' I nod. 'But I have to tell you something really important' 'Matteo, is it okay if we do that tomorrow?' 'But' I already walk away. 'See you tomorrow, Chico Fresa.' I hear him sigh. 'See you tomorrow, Chica Delivery' When I changed at home, I go to Jam & Roller. Probably is Matteo also there but okay. I walk inside, see Nina and I go sit with her. 'Luna?' 'Yes, what is wrong?' 'Nothing but Gaston said you went home' 'How knows Gaston that?' I say when I realize something. 'Nevermind, I guess Matteo.' Nina nods. 'What is wrong Luna?' 'Why?' 'Because I see something is wrong' 'It is nothing' 'Luna' Thank god for Simon who called me from the cafeteria. 'I'll be right back' I run to Simon. 'You need to help me' I whisper. 'I already thought that, what do you need?' 'Well, I need advice. I really think that we can tell Nina what we suspect.' 'I don't know if we could do that, you know how she and Gaston are' 'Maybe, it will clear things up.' 'Luna, Matteo is your boyfriend, you have to do what feels good.' 'Thanks, I really had something at your advice' Simon rolls with his eyes and I giggle. I walk back to Nina and sit down. 'So are you going to tell me what is wrong or do I have to guess it' 'No, I will tell you but promise me you won't tell anybody' 'I promise' 'Okay, so this is what I am thinking about....'