18.

Luna's Pov

'I searched everywhere I can't find her. What would I tell Tamara? What is she doing?' 'Simon calm down, we are going to search after the training and we say it together to Tamara' I say. 'We are here if you need us.' Matteo says. Simon smiles. 'Thanks, guys.' We walk together to Tamara. 'Can you say it, or do you want that I do it?' 'If you want to say it, that would be really sweet' 'Of course, for what have you than your best friend? 'Tamara, can I talk with you?' 'Yeah of course, what is wrong?' 'Uhm, well the problem is that we can't find Ambar anywhere' 'Maybe she is in the mansion.' 'I don't think so, she went last night to bed but she never was in her room when we wanted to wake her so we thought she already went to the breakfast but also there wasn't she and our last hope was that she already went to the rink but now are we here and she isn't here. She also doesn't pick up her calls.' Tamara sighs. 'I thought she changed.' 'We all thought especially Simon' 'Poor Simon, he doesn't deserve this.' I shake my head. 'So what are we going to do now?' 'You and Matteo are going to rehearse and I and Simon are going to search for her. Keep training until we come back so we can also do it when I see it.' I nod and I walk back to the boys. 'Tamara will search with you and me and Matteo keeps rehearsing.' I hug Simon. 'Goodluck and we find her don't worry' He smiles weakly and walk with Tamara to the van. I watch driving the van away when Matteo throws me at his shoulder. 'Matteo' I yell. The only thing what he does is laughing. 'Matteo let me go' I say again. He walks into the rink where everybody laughs when they see me hanging over his shoulder. 'Matteo let me go' 'Okay' He throws me back in his arms so he carries me in bridal style and he slowly set my feet back on the ground. I look in his eyes what is pretty difficult to do because of our height difference. I poke him in his stomach and run away. 'Luna don't run away, you get payback' 'But this was your payback.' I say while I see he runs after me. I look after me so I wouldn't be called Luna if I don't crash into somebody. I turn me around and Matteo goes stand next to me. 'I am sorry, I didn't saw you' 'I noticed that' 'I am sorry really' 'Yeah, yeah' He mumbles and walks away. When we don't see him anymore we begin to laugh. 'And Chica Delivery just made her name honor' I roll my eyes and punch him. 'I think we can better begin to rehearse.' 'Good idea'

After an hour Tamara comes back without Simon. I skate to the side of the rink where Tamara stands. 'Where is Simon?' 'Back to the mansion' 'But why?' 'We find Ambar but not alone' 'What?' 'You'll  understand when you see her' I nod. 'Did you practice' 'Yes, we practiced a lot' 'Great then we go further tomorrow. I don't think it is a good moment right now.' 'Uhh, okay' Tamara walks away I turn back to Matteo who stands behind me. 'Who could they find Ambar with?' 'I think you can see it for yourself' 'Huh?' Matteo nods to the point where Ambar walks in. I turn around and see her walk inside with a boy. Goddammit. I knew she would hurt Simon. Matteo goes stand next to me and lay his arm over my shoulder. Ambar sees us and walks to us. 'Hi, guys' 'Hi, where have you been?' Matteo asks immediately. 'I was taking my time in Cancun.' 'With that boy?!' 'That boy is called Leonardo.' 'Nice to meet you' he says while he shakes mine and Matteo's hand. I mumble. 'So you ditched Simon for him and didn't tell us where you were. Why?' 'Can we not talk about that now?' 'Actually, I really want to talk about it now, since we are here you try to get off me and Matteo and now you ditch Simon, what is wrong?' I say almost screaming. I have never been so mad in my life. If you hurt me is one but if you come at my friends it goes too far for me. 'I know you are Sol' 'Okay, so?' 'So, I was the most important person in the family. But when I heard you were Sol the person where everybody of thought she was dead something just snapped in me. You have everything that you want and now you also have my family' 'You know I can't do something about that. I never knew I had a family called the Bensons and I am sorry I fell in love with your ex and that you boyfriend or your ex-boyfriend I don't what you two are anymore is my best friend. I can't do something about that. And if you want to be mad. Be mad go ahead but keep my friends out of it. And now are you hurting Simon because you want to be a rebel. I think you need to change if you want what I have. You also can have a great life but not if you keeping acting like this.' I almost scream and Matteo pulls me close to him. I feel the tears burn in my eyes. 'Let's go' Matteo says and we skate away. 'Wait' Ambar says. I turn around. 'What?' 'Can you say Simon that it is over between us.' I smile fake. 'Of course, best friend' I turn me back around and skate away with Matteo back to Mansion.