25.

Luna's POV

'Goodmorning' I say when I see Nina walk through the door in Blake. 'Rough day huh!' She nods and I hug her. 'At least we have each other. Not the whole world turns around boys.' I say even I know that also my heart is going to hurt. 'Did you saw Gaston?' she asks. 'Not this morning, but Matteo told me they had to start early so they could finish everything. 'It is weird right?!' Nina nods and walk into the classroom. 'So is everything ready for the goodbye party?' Nina asks while we sit in class actually, we have to pay attention but it is maths and I really don't care about maths. 'Yeah, almost. They are a little bit longer at school than we are so we can make the last things ready before they are done. I asked if Simon can get them to Jam & Roller when I text him and then everything has to go well. Are you going with them to the airport?' I look right at Nina who looks like she didn't sleep for days. 'Come on Nina, it isn't that bad. You will have contact over the phone and Skype. And how harsh this sounds he is not the only guy. But you don't have to think about that because you two have the strongest connection I ever saw. Everything is going to be alright.' 'How can you be so optimistic?' 'I don't know. I'm scared too, but these are our last hours for a long time together in real life. Enjoy it.' Nina smiles and I think something changed in her. 'Yes, you are right. I'm going to enjoy these last moments together.' 'Ladies' The teacher looks at us strictly and we giggle.

I walk out of the classroom to my locker when two hands are before my eyes. I know Matteo is trying to be funny and cute but the only thing I can think about is the fact that it is probably the last time. I lean back and lay my head at Matteo's chest. 'You knew it was me?!' 'Yeah, it is not the first time you do this' I laugh and have to look up to see his face. 'I'm going to miss you' He smiles at me. 'Please, save this. I don't want to start already' The only thing he can do is smiling at me and nodding. I turn around to face him again. 'So is everything sort out with Blake and Oxford?' 'Kinda, but we still have to do the last things at the end of the day. A few documents and things like that. ' I nod and hug him. So are we standing for a few minutes, I know how weird must look but I also know this is probably one of the last times so fuck what people say. The bell rings and Matteo has to go to class. I search for Nina and we go home to change and make everything ready for Roller.

'Do you have everything?' I yell at Nina from the kitchen. 'I think so' I hear say here back. 'Mom, can you maybe help us with everything to bring to Roller?' She was preparing the last things. 'Well, I can't but I can ask your dad' 'Great, thanks. We will prepare the last things in the living room' I almost fall over and get at the couch. 'Did you spoke Jim?' 'Yes, everything is almost ready. They are decorating there and we can come when we are ready.' 'Great, I'm really nervous you know?' 'You are the person who is never nervous and exactly now, you are nervous' I nod. 'I can't help it. I want that everything is perfect.' 'Luna, just accept if something is not going planned. It is probably going to happen.' I sigh. 'I know, but you do understand it right?!' 'I do, I have the same, but we can't control everything.' I sigh and we go further with the last things when my mom comes with the last snacks. 'Thank you so much mom' I hug her. 'Your dad is sitting already in the car. Should I help with getting everything to the car.' I nod. We walk a few times before everything is in the car. 'Give Matteo a hug for me.' I nod. Nina and I are going in the car and dad are driving us to Roller.

Everything is on the bar and on the tables. 'Guys, I think we are ready' Everybody is clapping. Simon is with Gaston and Matteo so he can get them here. I text Simon to say we are ready. In less than a minute he texts back and says that they are coming to Roller. 'Okay, guys, they are coming in less than 10 minutes so everybody, get ready' We are waiting and waiting until I hear Simons voice. Everybody hears it so everybody knows what to do. When Matteo and Gaston are walking next to the bar, we all scream surprise. Their smiles are becoming wide and big and I can't help but smile too. I pinch Nina and smile. 'Guys, this so sweet, you really didn't have to do this.' I walk forward and Nina walks next to me. 'Well, we do. You both don't deserve a quick goodbye.' Everybody nods. 'So enjoy it' Jim says. 'And represented by your girlfriends' Simon says. I smile awkwardly and Nina does the same but then she feels ten times more awkward because it still is Nina. I'm standing close enough by Matteo that he can grab my hand and pulls me in a hug. 'Thank you,' He whispers. 'You really didn't have to do that' 'I know, but I couldn't let you without a proper party just like the rest of Roller' I let him go and he smiles at me. 'Let's party' Simon yells through the microphone and the music starts to play through the speakers.