11.

'Are you okay?' I nod my head in his chest. I let him go. 'I am going to talk with him, he can't do this to you.' He walks to Matteo, I run after him, grab his arm and pull him back so he faces me again. 'What are you doing? I was going to talk with Matteo.' 'I know, but you don't have to because first, he isn't my boyfriend and second you aren't my boyfriend, even how sweet it is.' 'Fine' He sights. 'But say if you change your mind.' 'I will, but I am pretty sure I won't. Should we go to Nina?' He nods. While we walking to Nina's house it is really quiet until Gaston begins to talk. 'You can't deny anymore you like him.' He smirks. 'I punch him. 'Au' 'Then you shouldn't something like that' And we both smile.

We knock on Nina's door when her mother opens the door. 'Luna, Gaston, what a surprise come inside. Nina, honey come your friends are here. Do you maybe want something to drink or to eat?' 'No, thanks, everything is fine.' I say. 'Do you maybe want something Gaston?' 'No, Thank you.' Nina walks into the kitchen 'Well, I go if you need me call me.' 'Yes, mom.' Nina says and she sights. 'What are you doing here? 'We wanted to see you' 'Yes, why weren't you at school? That is nothing for you.' 'I know, I know' She walks to Gaston and cuddles her up in his arms. 'What is wrong then?' 'It is the open. I am so scared, I don't know if I can do it.' 'Nina, you are amazing, don't be scared.' 'Yes, and I am standing next to you and hold your hand the whole song if you want.' 'Really?' 'Nina, we are there for you always.' She smiles. 'Thanks, guys. Should we go then?' 'You are serious?' I almost jump of excitement. 'Yes, we can't let the open wait because I am too scared. Let's go.' I pull her into a hug. 'Let's go then I grab Gaston and Nina's hand and pull them to outside. 'Wait, I need to say that I am away. Nina runs inside and after a few minutes, she is back. 'Now we can go' We smile and walk to Roller.

When we are in Roller I walk immediately to the dressing room to change. When I am totally ready for the open Nina walks inside. 'Are you ready?' 'Me? Yes, I think at least but go change before you are not ready for the open.' 'Okay, but you really need to come back when I am done. I am too nervous to be alone until I need to go on stage.' 'Of course I will stay with you until you need on stage.' 'Thank you so much.' She hugs me. 'Now change or you are not ready.' She laughs and I walk to the cafeteria. I go sit at a table when I feel two hands for my eyes. 'Guess' Simon, I would recognize that voice everywhere. 'Simon, you know I recognize your voice.' 'Shit' He takes his hands away and I laugh. He goes sit next to me. 'You really think I didn't guess that?' I ask while I still laugh. He begins too. 'Well, now I think about it no.' We both laugh again. The way we laughed before Ambar told me to stay away. Ambar. Shit. I jump up. 'I am sorry Simon but I have to go.' 'But Luna wait...' He begins but I already run into the dressing room again. 'Luna, what is wrong?' 'Nothing' I go sit at one of the chairs. When someone knocks on the door. 'Luna, please open. I want to talk to you.' 'Do something' I shout whisper. 'Like what?' 'Say that I am changing my clothes' She nods and goes stand by the door. 'She can't talk with you right now she is changing her clothes.' 'Nina, I know she already changed. Luna why don't want to talk to me.' 'That isn't it, but I can't say or something will happen to you.' 'Luna, be honest.' 'I am honest, do you trust me?' 'I do, you know that.' 'Please trust me with this' He sights. 'Okay, because you are my best friend' I hear him walk away. I feel tears begin tot burn my eyes. Luna not know. I try to keep them inside. 'Luna are you okay?' Nina goes sit next to me on another chair. 'Nina, everything is alright I already told you.' 'I know there is something. I know you' 'It is that today when Gaston and I walked out of school, we saw Matteo kiss Jada.' 'What?' 'Yeah, Gaston wanted to talk with him but I said he didn't have to do that. I don't want that they have a fight because of me.' She smirks. 'You can't deny anymore that you like Matteo.' 'You are really spending too much time with Gaston' 'Why?' 'Because he said literally the same' We laugh. 'Whoops' We are finally done with laughing. 'It is good tot see your smile again' I smile and hug her. 'And it is great to have a best friend as you.' We let each other go when we see how late it already is. 'Quick before it starts' We walk out of the dressing room seeing Gaston sitting on a table. We walk to him, Nina goes sit next to him and me next to Nina. 'Damn girls you are really looking good' We both roll our eyes. 'You are going to have fun tonight if you want that or not. You going to forget all your worries for a second' Nina says. I smile back. Matteo walks to us with Jada and goes sit next to Gaston. Not now... I look at him when he doesn't see it. Gaston leans to me 'We can sit somewhere else if you want?' He whispers. 'Thank you, but I am okay here.' 'You sure?' I nod and smile. He smiles back and Tamara begins to speak. 'Welcome by the first open of the year. It is great to see everybody again and of course welcome back Matteo, it took a while to see you back but is great that you are here again.' He smiles. 'I am glad I am back.' Tamara smiles and goes further. 'Well, let's start with the first open.' Everybody cheers and clap. 'The first act is the amazing band. Our own band with a brand new song. Here is the Rollerband.' I begin to scream. I already heard a piece of it but I am so excited to hear the whole song. The band walks up and they begin to play.