5.

'But I can't be family with Miss. Benson and Ambar. That can't be true' 'Well, that explains why I liked you and now Ambar even you two are totally different. The same family' I punch him and he started to laugh. 'No time for jokes, come tonight to my house. I will ask Nina also to come then can we look for anwser and if it is really true'  'Yeah sure, I have to go practice with Ambar know but I wanted this to tell you.' 'Thanks Simon.' We walk outside the dressingroom and I give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. 'See you tonight.' 'Bye' I walk back to Nina, Gaston and Matteo. Matteo looks very sad even angry. 'Sooo, you and Simon are a thing know.' He said and Gaston looks curious. I go sit next to Nina again. I begin to laugh. 'Me and Simon? Never.' Matteo's face clears up. 'He is like a brother to me.' 'But what he wanted to talk about then?' 'Uhmm...something about.....' I have to tell it. Not everything maybe later. 'Something about my past.' I lean to Nina. And whisper 'Can you come tonight to my house. Simon heard something and then we can find out if it is true.' 'Yes, ofcourse I can come with you right after we are done here.' 'Yesss, and then you can eat with us.' 'Girls, we still sitting here.' 'Ohyeah, right'  We laugh. We drink our milkshakes. 'Should we go then?' I ask Nina. 'Yes, lets go.' Nina gives Gaston a kiss and I give Matteo a pat on the back. 'Thanks for the milkshake Chico Fresa.' 'Ciao Chica delivery.' And Nina and I walk away talking about stuff. 

*Matteo POV* 
'Matteo? Matteo are you there? A Lunar eclispe again?' I snap back out of my staring. 'Haha very funny. Was it that obvious?' 'What do you think? You can't deny you like her' 'But I don't like her.' 'Yes, and I am Obama.' 'Haha funny again. But no I don't like Luna. I am with Ambar and I have to stay with her.' 'You have? Nothing have to, everything can.' 'We are king and queen so I have to. She still likes me and I still like her.' Gaston rolls his eyes. 'If you believe that.' I punch him. 'So another subject. How are you and Nina?' 'Me and Nina are doing great, it is so weird how a social media profil can let you fall in love with somebody. I always liked her but she was so shy.' 'Yeah, you changed her a lot in the good way.' 'Luna did the most actually. Since she came her she become Nina's first real friend and piece by piece she become less shy and more open.' 'So Luna did everything?' 'You can say that and since Nina and I are together I help also Luna. Through us she is skating now. The only thing she still doesn't want to do is singing. Even she sung as Felicity and that was amazing.' 'I know dude' I begin to laugh. 'I start rambling again.' I nod and now Gaston is also laughing. 'It is so weird I dated so much girls but she is the only I am totally crazy about.' I smile. 'Do you know that feeling?' 'I don't I don't think.' I say even I know that I know that feeling. Luna is the one that makes me crazy. Even I know it can't. 'I go home dude' 'Okay, ciao. See you tomorrow.' We give eachother a bro hug and I walk outside. I see that the car stands ready and I go sit. 'Where do want to go to Mr. Balsano?' 'Home please German' The car starts and we begin to ride.

10 minutes later we are home. I walk inside a throw my backpack in corner. 'I am home' I scream. No response. Suprising... I walk tot the kitchen to look in the fridge what our maid cooked for me. She doesn't live her so she makes something when I am at school put it always in the fridge. Pasta Pesto my favourite. I take it out of the fridge and make it warm and go to the living room. It is so quiet. I am used to it but it keeps weird if you think about it. My phone rings. Ambar. Oh no. I lay my phone away and eat the pasta what is delicious btw. Not as delicious as how Ms. Valente it makes. Always when there is a guest she makes him or her's favourite. She is such a sweet woman. And she can cook amazingly. I wonder if Luna also can cook so good. Luna. I also wonder what that thing is about Luna's past. I hope it isn't bad because I want her seeing happy. With her beautiful big smile and her bright shining green eyes. MATTEO NO. YOU ARE WITH AMBAR AND YOU CAN'T LIKE LUNA. I snap meself back to reality. I walk to the kitchen to wash the dishes even it only one plate. At the same time I hear my phone in the living room. I walk to it when I see it is Gaston. 'Hola amigo.' 'Hola, why aren't you answer Ambar's calls?' 'She called multipule times?' 'Oh yes, I didn't was in a mood for Ambar shit. But why are you calling me about that?' 'Because Ambar called me telling me all her stories and saying that you wouldn't pick up.' 'Owh, sorry dude.' 'Yeah, is alright there are friends for but it is more that Ambar still thinks everything is alright. You have to break up with her or be the perfect boyfriend but between that isn't an option.' 'I know, you right. I will think about it. Goodnight amigo' 'Ciao' I throw my phone at the couch. Shitt. I don't want to stay with Ambar but I have to. I walk upstairs. It is so lonely in this house that I never stay up until late. I am almost always alone and it is a surprise if they are home but most of the time isn't that good news. Like the time 2 years ago my parents were just like now never home. But they were suddenly home that day when I came from school. We eat together until my dad said he has to go to Italy for 2 months this summer. I didn't care because we alwasy go to Italy with the summer and that means I can see my family again but this time it was different. We stayed there instead for 2 months 2 years and now we are finally back. But is different. Not everything changed luckily but Luna and Simon came. And especially Luna. I go lie on my bed thinking about a solution when I fall asleep.