15.

Luna's POV

He leans in. Matteo leans in. My brains are spacing. I can't think clearly. I close my eyes and wait for Matteo's lips to touch mine. 'We are going to clo...' I hear Simon say. I jump back and look at Simon, Matteo does the same. 'I am sorry, but we are going to close.' 'Well, I uhh I see you tomorrow then' 'Yes' We both say nervously. I skate to Simon, grab his arm and skate to the lockers. 'Did I interrupt something?' He smirks. 'I don't know, maybe, yes? I am confused. Matteo can't like me. He is Mr. Popular and I am Miss. Not.' Simon begins to laugh. 'Simon' 'Don't worry about it. Love can't decide who you want to love.' I sigh. 'I go home' 'See you tomorrow.' I give Simon a kiss on his cheek and skate home. Matteo can't like me. He just can't. Not possible. And I also don't like him. Or do I?

The next days it was most of the time school and practicing. I also couldn't get Matteo out of my head. I only could think about the fact he was going to kiss me. And that he maybe likes me or not, I am so confused. Nina thinks that he likes me. I think he is just being a Fresa and Gaston is just like always agreeing with Nina. Tamara also agrees with skating at my song. It is so weird to sing my own song at a worldwide competition. It is a day for the open tomorrow and Nina, Gaston and I are sitting in the cafeteria when Tamara walks to us. 'Luna, the person I needed.' 'Yeah, I am here. What is wrong?' 'Do you want to sing at the open?' 'Not this time, because we are using my song for the competition.' 'I know that but what if I say that Simon has already his song done and I wanted to ask if you can ask a few people to sing with you and Simon?' 'I like that, but we don't have a lot of time.' 'I know, but try it, because we have almost nothing to perform so it would be great if you also can.' 'I will try it, do you know where Simon is?' She shakes her head. 'I didn't saw him. But thank you' I smile and she walks away. 'Okay, so do you two want to join me?' 'With the song tomorrow?' I nod. 'No, no, no, no. Gaston can join you.' 'Nina, I won't do it without you.' She sighs. 'Fine, but only because you two are it.' I smile at Gaston. Who smiles back. I jump up. 'I am going to search for Matteo.' They both smirk. 'Stop, I want to ask if he will sing with us' 'What do you think?' 'I don't know' 'Luna, seriously? You think he would say no to you? He would do anything for you' I begin to laugh. 'Yeah, sure. We are going to find out' I walk away but with the words of Gaston echoinging in my head. I bump into somebody. I look up. 'Simon' He begins to laugh. 'Did you hear Tamara's idea of we and a few others sing your new song?' He nods. 'Who do you thought to ask?' 'I already asked Gaston and Nina and was searching for Matteo. Maybe you can ask Ambar?' 'Yeah, sounds good. Only us 6?' 'I think?! Or you want also the rest?' 'Well, I already going to sing with the Rollerband so I don't think Pedro and Nico also want to sing in this.' 'So only we 6 then?' He nods. 'Okay, I ask Matteo if you ask Ambar. And we all meet her up in an hour?' 'Deal' 'Ciao' I walk away to search Matteo. When you need him you can never find him. When I am by the rink I see him stand with Tamara. 'Luna, finally' He says 'Finally?' 'We need to practice.' 'Oh shit, I totally forgot. I was searching you to ask you something?' 'What do you want to ask?' 'Simon, Gaston, Nina, me and probably Ambar are going to sing Simon's new song tomorrow at the open. Will you sing with us?' 'Yeah, sure. Sounds fun' 'Gaston already said you would say yes.' 'He knows me too well.' I laugh. 'After our practice, we are going to practice' 'Great, but now are we going to practice for our performance.' 'Yes, you two talked enough. Let's go practice now.' Matteo and I laugh and we start the practice.

I skate off the rink. 'Luna, wait' I turn me around. 'I am coming with you.' 'Great, let's go then' We skate to the lockers and change our skates, and walk to the cafeteria. 'Luna, you are finally there.' 'Yeah, I am sorry, I totally forgot that I had to train.' 'No problem, we already split the text.' Simon gives us both a sheet with the lyrics. 'Should we then practice a few times the song? And maybe we can try tomorrow if we want some choreography and if there isn't enough time we can keep it this way.' They all nod.  Simon starts the song and we all begin to sing our parts. It went really well. It fit perfectly in one song and the song became amazing. After practicing the song a few times we all stop and decide to go further tomorrow.  Everybody went home. I waited until everybody was gone. 'Simon, are you eating with us?' 'Well, I exactly wanted to ask if you want to go eat somewhere with me.' 'But...' 'Don't worry. Only as friends. I know a place here with delicious Mexican food.' 'You know I can't say no to that.' We walk to the restaurant meant and it is even better than I thought. It felt I was back in Mexico for a second. 'Simon, it looks amazing here' I say when we are going to sit at a table. He nods. I quickly send a text to my parents that I am eating with Simon. After that we already order dinner. 'So you and Matteo?' He asks and smirks. 'Simon' 'What? You can't deny that there is something between you two' 'Well, from my side there is something but if it also comes from his side I don't know.' 'Let me tell you one thing. Nobody can't like you' I laugh. 'Really, I bet he likes you. I can see how he looks at you' 'Mmmh. And how are you and Ambar?' 'Luna, don't change the subject' 'But Simon, there is nothing more to tell about. I like him. He maybe me and nothing more. Nothing will happen between us. Not from my side at least.' He sighs. 'But now tell me about you and Ambar. How are you two doing?' 'Really good actually. I have really the idea that she is changing' 'Well, that is great. You have a great influence on her.' 'Maybe, but she definitely also does it by herself.' '2 times Taco's' The waiter says, she puts the dishes at the table and we begin to eat.