21.

Matteo Pov

'It is about Oxford' I sigh. 'You know my dad wants me at Oxford' She nods. 'Well, it is that...' 'Hey guys' Simon skates to us. 'Goddammit,' I whisper underneath my breath. Luna looks worried at me. 'Is everything okay? Did I interrupt something?' Simon asks. 'No, it is okay' Luna takes my hand without saying anything. 'It is good we see you actually. Are you with the rest?' 'Yeah, but I went ahead.' 'We had an idea to eat our last meal at Foodger Weels.' Simon laughs. 'I like that. We can go when the rest is here' We both nod. A few minutes later we skate to Foodger weels. 'Luna, what are you doing again?' I hear the general say when we are waiting. 'Well, we are going back to Buenos Aires and we wanted to say goodbye to Cancun here.' She sighs. I look around me. Nina and Simon are having apparently a really interesting conversation and Gaston and Luna who are laughing. I smile. I couldn't ask for better friends. Even Simon has a hard time and Gaston is going to Oxford we still have fun. When everything is at the table we begin to eat and look at our last sunset together in Cancun. At least most of them think that but maybe it is even our last sunset together. A few hours later we walk back to the mansion and make our suitcases ready for tomorrow. Luna jumps into bed. 'Are you already done?' 'Uhu, it is not that difficult, you put everything in your suitcase and you are done' she says. I laugh. 'When you put it that way' I put my last things in my suitcase and jump also in bed. Luna curls up to me. 'You wanted to say something before Simon interrupted us. You can tell me now' I look in her bright green eyes and I can't say it anymore, my words keep hanging in my throat. 'It wasn't urgent, I will tell you when we are home.' 'Please, I really want to know when something is bothering you' I smile. 'You know when we are home there are only a few months left before you are done at Blake. It must be hard for Nina tho, that Gaston is leaving earlier for Oxford.' I nod. 'Yeah, that must not be easy for her tho but they can always keep in touch with the technology.' 'I know but it is always different you know when you see somebody every day in real life or every day through a screen' I nod. 'But if there love is strong enough it will all work out.' 'I hope it tho. They really love each other' I nod and put Luna extra tight to me and we fall asleep.

'Luna, you really need to make yourself ready to go. If not we will miss our flight.' 'Is that so bad then?' She mumbles from under the sheets. 'Luna, we really need to go' 'Matteo, I don't want to go. Can we not stay here?' 'You know that that isn't possible.' 'But Matteo, please' I smile a little, I know how hard this is for her to leave Cancun again. I go sit at the end of the bed and pull her up next to me. 'Chico Fresaaa' 'Luna, come with me back to Buenos Aires. Your parents miss you. Jam & Roller is there. We can be there just as happy as we were here.' 'I know, but this is my home.' 'I know, but your other home is in Buenos Aires and what if I say that we come really soon back to her?' 'It makes it better' She sighs and stands up. 'Let's go then' I look surprised at her. 'It was worth trying' I laugh. 30 minutes later she is ready to go and we take our stuff and walk downstairs. 'Are you okay?' I ask while she walks through the house. 'Well, it is hard but yeah I'm okay.' I put my arm around her and she lay her head on my shoulder. The rest comes downstairs. 'Are you ready?' They sigh and we walk outside and Simon walks to us. 'You are here?' Luna asks. 'Yes, I thought it would be better to say goodbye together right?!' She smiles. 'It is good you are here dude' I say even he always is there when Luna and I are alone but I see that he is special to her and he isn't that bad of a guy. 'Where is Ambar?' Simon asks. We all know he still struggles with what she did even he tries to hide it. 'She still isn't here.' 'I guess she stays here' 'That is better for everybody, nobody wants somebody who is so bitter as her near' Simon says. 'Thanks, Simon, I love the words, really kind. And yes, I am planning to stay here with my boyfriend.' Ambar says. We all are in shock. 'Of course, you are' Simon says. 'I really love how you thinking about me.' 'Well, you made it that way so the only person you have to thank is yourself.' He fires back. 'I thought you loved me for who I was even nobody liked me.' 'And I thought that we had was real and you wouldn't betray me like that but I guess we both were wrong.' She sighs and we all take our stuff and put it in the van who Tamara gave us yesterday. 'You still can change your mind if you want, you can come with us, going back to Buenos Aires and be who I saw that you were.' 'It is too late for that Simon, I wish you a good life and maybe we will see each other again one time. Thank you for letting me see I can accept myself for who I am.' I see Simon smile. 'Dude we have to go.' Gaston says from out of the van. 'Have a good life Ambar and I hope you will be happy and maybe we will see each other indeed again. Thank you' She smiles. I didn't see her smile for a long time and Simon did it. He walks to us and gets in. 'You did good' Luna says while she hugs him. 'Did I?' 'For now you did, I always will be here, we all always be here.' He smiles. Gaston starts the van and begins to drive while we slowly see Ambar become smaller and smaller until there is nothing to see of her anymore and he comes closer to the airport. Closer to Buenos Aires. Closer to the truth. Closer to Oxford. Closer to leaving everything I love.

'And how she react?' Gaston asks while we are listening to music. 'I didn't tell her' 'Matteo' 'Yeah, I know, I know but Simon came and I couldn't say a word last night knowing she was already wrecked because we were leaving Cancun' 'I understand dude but you have to tell her that you go in a few weeks.' 'Ssshh' I say quick and look if she heard it but she, Nina and Simon are laughing really hard about something. I look over. 'What is so funny?' I ask curiously seeing that they are looking at Luna's mobile. 'Look' Luna turns her phone over to us and shows us a photo of me not on my best day. Gaston begins also to laugh, I punch him. 'Dude, you have to support me in this case' 'You have to admit it is funny' I smile but say nothing. 'Glad you like that photo so much because I have also something really funny' Nina says and she takes her phone out while she is searching something. 'What is it?' 'Wait for it, I almost have it. Yes, there it is.' She turns her phone over to us and shows us the photo of Gaston. I begin to laugh. 'Dude, that isn't funny' 'You just said it was funny' We all laugh and turn back into our seats. I start talking to Gaston again while Luna and Nina keep laughing about the photos and Simon is staring out of the window. And before we know it we walk at the airport of Buenos Aires again. We take our suitcases and walk outside. 'Doesn't it feel good to be home?!' Gaston says happily. 'No' Luna says stubbornly. We begin to laugh. 'Well, it isn't that I hate it here but I just don't feel like this is my home.' I nod understanding what she means. 'Are you coming to my house for dinner? I don't my parents would mind.' 'How good that sounds, I can't, my parents expect me.' Nina says. 'The same for me sorry Luna' Gaston adds. We hug them. 'Well see you after the weekend. It was really fun tho' They say and take both a different cab and we wave them bye. 'So you two, are you coming to eat at my home or do you also have to go home?' Luna asks me and Simon. She looks at us with puppy eyes. 'Even I have to say no because my parents wait for me at home, I can't resist those puppy eyes' I say and she smiles, jumps and hugs me. 'Simon?' 'It is not that my parents are waiting and I guess that Nico and Pedro don't even notice I am not there. And for your mothers cooking I always would come.' Luna laughs. 'Well let's go then, my parents would love it.' We get a cab and ride to her house. Luna opens the kitchen door and hugs her parents. 'Mom, dad' 'Luna, it is so good to see you again' 'Matteo, Simon, what a surprise.' Her mom says. 'You don't mind do you? 'Of course not, I can easily make more for the guests.' I smile. 'Thank you, Miss Valiente.' 'If you two walk with me then we can set your baggage at a safe place and then you can take a seat.' We smile and walk after Mister Valiente. When we put the baggage in the storeroom, we walk back and she is already done with the dinner. She was already done and put the scale with food on the table. Simon smells the smell and smiles. 'My favorite' 'I know, I mean you came back from Mexico that doesn't mean you can't Mexican anymore.' He smiles. Mrs. Valiente begins to talk to me. 'Do you know it?' 'Yes, Luna let me taste it in Cancun. It is delicious.' 'Glad to hear that' We all take a dish and begin to eat. 'So Matteo, was this your first time in Cancun?' 'Actually, it was, but I loved it. It is beautiful.' Luna smiles. 'I am glad to hear that. So if we plan a trip to there you would come with us?' 'Definitely, it also was really nice that Simon and Luna let us see all the beautiful places.' They all smile and go further with our dinner and talk about the trip.

Luna and I walk to the car. 'Luna I really need to tell you something.' I lean to the car, while Luna stands for me. 'I know, I know.' 'You know?' 'Yeah, I know what you want to tell me.' This was exactly the way I didn't want it went. 'I can explain it' 'Explain it?' She begins to laugh. 'Yes, explain it.' 'Why would you explain to me that you promised me that we go back soon to Cancun, only the two of us?' I am confused but for this time I let it be. I smile and pull her closer. 'Everything for my girl' She smiles and I kiss her. I eventually pull back. 'Don't go yet' she mumbles. I laugh. 'My parents are waiting, I will call you okay?!' She nods and I go in the car. I am winking at her while we ride away. Back to my lovely home.

Luna POV

The car rides away and I walk back inside to the kitchen. Simon talks with my parents. 'Simon, are you coming to my room or do you want to go home?' 'No, I can come with you. It is not that late' We walk upstairs and I jump on bed. 'What's wrong?' he asks while he sits on a chair. 'Nothing' 'Luna' 'Okay, there is something, but is really silly okay?!' 'Yes, okay. Now tell me' I sigh and begin to talk. I tell everything what I find suspicous since Cancun and when I finally I am done. It was more then I thought. 'And what do you think? Am I paranoid?' 'Breath Luna, but now you tell this all, I heard them talk about something important that he needs to you. And it has to be quick because they have a few weeks left.' I look scared at Simon. 'You are serious?' 'Dead serious'

*A/N: finally, finally I know, one big writers block. But I hope you all still read it and like it ofcourse and see you as soon as possible by the next chapter*