23.

Matteo's Pov

I knock on Gaston's door and his mom opens the door. 'Hola Matteo, what a surprise.' 'Hola, nice to see you again.' 'You too, how are you doing? Are you ready for Oxford?' 'I don't know, I'm not ready to let everything behind I think' 'Well, don't worry. It will come, you only have to get used to it.' I nod. Gaston's mom means everything well, she is not like our dads, she wants the best for her son and her husband said that is Oxford so she totally is for that, what I understand. I walk after her to the living room. 'Gaston, Matteo is here' His mom yells. 'Do you maybe want something?' 'No, thank you, I am good. I'll just wait here.' 'Okay, well, have a good day and come again sometime for dinner. I would love that' 'I will, thank you' She walks away and I go sit on the couch. It feels like yesterday I came here for the first time. They really accepted me into the family. Gaston taps me on the shoulder. 'Are you coming?' 'Do I need to?' 'Well, if you want to go to Oxford.' 'Dude, you know I don't want to go' I sigh. We walk to Blake together. Some fresh air could do miracles. 'I really don't know what to do with my dad tho. I didn't speak with him since he came back.' 'You have to talk to him' 'Yeah, but what he said was for me too much.' 'I know, and I know how your dad is but this becoming bad. Why don't you just talk to him before you go away?' 'And then what, everything is going to change? I don't think so.' 'Okay, Matteo listen. We have one week left here. We can't make it awful. So do the things you want to do so we don't go with regret' 'I'll always go with regret.' We both sigh, not knowing to say anymore. We walk through when Luna jumps on my back. She put her head on my shoulder. 'Good morning' She almost yells in my ear. 'Good morning too, but do you mind if I want to keep my hearing?' She laughs. Gaston gives Nina a kiss and walks next to us. 'So are you two nervous?' 'For what?' 'Your big open performance' 'Oh, yeah. That is tonight.' 'Matteo, please, nobody believes that you're this calm about it.' I look at Gaston what has to look like being angry. He laughs. 'Luna' 'Yeah?' 'Did you ever thought about walking by yourself?' 'No, why?' 'I think you have to do that now. We are almost at school' 'Can you help me then, I don't think I can do it.' I roll playfully my eyes. The bell rings and she jumps off my back and runs inside. 'I thought you couldn't walk' I scream to her. She turns around. 'Apparently, I can' She gives me a shoulder shrug, laughs and runs inside. We look at how the girls go to their class before we realize that we also have to go. 'Maybe we should go to?' 'Maybe yeah' We laugh and walk to our class. 

Luna POV:

'Nina, how do I look? I turn around to her and try not to freak out too much. 'Luna you look amazing. Why are you so nervous?' 'I don't know, maybe first time open together alone with Matteo.' 'Everybody is looking at you. It is not that you're alone and you did it so many times.' 'Yeah, I know, I know. I am just nervous okay' I walk through the dressing room, it is too small for actually walking so I just walk from wall to wall. 'Luna, you really need to calm down' 'I am going to sit and watch until I have to sing' 'Luna' I walk before Nina could say more out of the dressing room and go sit right in front of the stage. Simon sees me and walks to me. 'Hi, can I have a strawberry milkshake?' 'Yeah, sure. But are you all right?' 'Yeah, I am calm' 'You don't seem like it' He almost yells through the cafeteria because he is making my drink. 'Simon' 'What?' 'You're yelling' He sighs and goes further with my drink. What they don't know, is that I am nervous about something. The thing is I never suspected that something is going on with Matteo but something in myself is feeling weird. Is feeling that something is coming and I don't know if that is good or completely wrong. He doesn't say something the only question is what? Tamara walks on stage, everybody begins to cheer. Simon walks to me with my drink and goes sit next to me and Nina. 'Where are Matteo and Gaston?' I whisper in Nina's ear. 'I don't know but I am not chill about it.' I take a breath and Tamara begins to talk. 'Welcome by the last open of the year' Everybody claps. 'We'll begin with our house band. They have a new song and they are performing it today for us. Here is the Rollerband.' Everybody cheers, Simon jumps up and walks to the stage to begin.