Q&A

Thank you for all your questions. I will answer them all. Hope you like to know a little bit more about me!

1. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old and in august, I turn 16.

2. What is your nationality?
I am totally Dutch.

3. In which country do you live?
I live in the Netherlands but I prefer to be in another country.

4. Do you have any idols and who? Yes, I have a few idols, and I am also really fan of a lot of people but my idols are definitely Ruggero, Tini and Karol.

5. What is your favorite SL character?
I don't really have one but my favorites are Matteo, Gaston and Luna.

6. What is your favorite SL ship? LUTTEO, I am too obsessed with them.

7. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I have not really one but my faves at the moment are: Thin air and History by Olivia Holt, If and Red Velvet by R5, Hands by the Vamps and Sabrina Carpenter, Malibu by Miley Cyrus and Me Equivoqué by Ventino. Yes, I'm music obsessed so that explains the many favorite songs.

8. What is your favorite actor/actress?
My favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence and my favorite actor is by far Ruggero Pasquarelli.

9. What is your favorite singer?
And again I have a lot but if I have to choose Ruggero and Shawn Mendes but I am also really fan of bands and girl groups and more people hahahaha.

10. What is your favorite Movie/Tv show?
My favorite Movie is the Hunger games trilogy and the Step up films. And my favorite shows are The 100, Riverdale and Soy Luna of course.