19.

Luna's Pov

'Goodmorning, Chica Delivery' I hear Matteo say while he gives me a kiss on my cheek. I roll me over to face him. 'Goodmorning, Chico Fresa' Through te sunlight through the vensters I can see him smile. 'Ey, why are you smiling?' 'Because I lay her with you. Something I never thought 2 months ago would happen one day.' 'Me neither.' 'When I saw you for the first time I felt something special, but I never thought it would turn out to this.' I smile. 'I had the same.' He search for my hand under the sheets and grabs it. 'I'm really happy we are here now, together' 'Me too' he give me quick a peck on my lips. 'Can't you stay her?' 'Matteo, I need to make breakfast. You can help me' 'I don't want to go out of bed' 'Too bad, now you are going to help me.' I go to the bedroom and swith quick my clothes and walk downstairs. I grab the food out of the fridge and begin to cook. A few minutes later I hear somebody drag hisself downstairs. 'Don't make it bigger than it is Chico Fresa. I'm waiting for you.' 'It is so early' 'It is 10 o'clock.' 'It is so early.' I laugh. 'Really early, yeah and now can you roll this up and put it in the oven?!' 'Because it you who asks it, Chica Delivery' 'Awh, that is so sweet of you' I say sarcasticly. When everything is done or in the oven we go sit on the couch. 'Do you know if Ambar is home?' 'Nope, and actually I really don't care.' 'But she is your ex' 'You say it totally right. She is my ex and now I am with you and what she is doing with her life is her problem. I only want to focus at my friends and my future' 'Ey' 'Yes, and you but I see you as a part of my future' He says while he stares in my eyes. I give him a quick kiss as response. 'Awww' we hear from behind us. We turn around and see Nina and Gaston stand on the stairs. 'I know, I am cute' Matteo says. 'And the Fresa is back' I stand up and walk to the kitchen to get our breakfast while Nina and Gaston laugh and go sit at the table. 'Really funny' Matteo says doing if he is hurt. 'I know, I am hilarious' 'Where do you get Ego from?' 'I had the best teacher' I say. 'Really? Who was it? Maybe he also can teach me something' I roll my eyes and smile. I can't help it but with everything he does I need to smile. I am probably with this.... I hear faraway somebody who calls me. 'Luna, Luna, the oven' The oven! I scare out of my thoughts. I open the oven and see I was just on time. 'Luna, where were you?' 'This time I was on mars. Lots of distractions.' Nina laughs. I put everything on the table and we can begin to eat. 'How late you have to train?' '1 o'clock, so have a little bit more then an hour before we have to leave.' 'Ohh, enough time.' I nod. When we are done we put everything in the dishwasher and go upstairs to make us ready to go. We almost ready to go when Tamara calls me. 'With Luna' 'Luna, great. You and Matteo are already coming to the rink right?!' 'Yes, we are leaving in a few minutes.' 'Great, but can you bring Nina and Gaston with you?' 'Yeah, sure but why?' 'I explain it when you are here.' 'Okay, see you there' 'chau' I knock on Nina's door. 'Nina, are you there?' She opens the door and luckily is Gaston also there so I don't have to explain everything twice. Well, what I can explain. 'Tamara asks if you two are coming with us to the rink.' 'Why?' 'I don't know she explains everything when we are there but it sounded as an emerency' 'Well, let's go then' Gaston says while he jumps off bed and walks tot me. 'I don't know' 'Nina, you already skate in the competition, what is the worst that can happen?' 'I..' 'Don't even awnser, we go' I grab her hand and pull her after me from the stairs. 'Matteo, we go' I yell but then I see he is already ready to go. 'Why are Nina and Gaston coming with us?' 'I explain in the car' We all jump in the car who drives us to the rink.

'So that basically means that if you all want you have to form a team' Tamara finishes the announcement. 'Wait that means I have to skate with them?!' Ambar asks annoyed while she looks at us as if she ate something worse. I hear from almost everybody a sigh. I also want to sigh but she isn't worth it. 'If you don't want to skate with them I also can ask Jazmin or Delfi if they want' 'I can try atleast to handle with them' 'I thought that too' Tamara says while she looks our way and winks. 'Let's start with the practice.' 'Now? But Leonardo is waiting' 'Awhh, poor Ambar' Simon saus sarcasticlly. I hear everybody giggle and I also can't help it but giggle. 'I think that you are the poor one here, without a girlfriend.' Ambar bites back. Now she goes too far. 'Simon doesn't need a girlfriend if she is so evil as you.' I say now. 'I didn't knew he had a new girlfriend' Now Matteo also comes in it. 'She doesn't need to be his girlfriend to defence him. That is calling loyal to your friends. I don't think you know what that is' Matteo says and lay his arm at my shoulder. 'Ughh, fuck off' Ambar says just when Tamara jumps between us. 'Stop, we don't need fights in the team. And Ambar you really have to stay if you want to keep your place in the team. She groms. 'Great that everybody is in for it. Let's start then.' Everybody goes to his place when Simon turns around to us. 'Thanks guys' 'Always, you know that' I say while I smile. Tamara claps in her hands. 'Come on guys, we have to train' we nod and skate to our place.