10.

She nods. 'I think so' 'Let me see' Matteo takes the pictures and looks at them. 'Let me see.' 'I stand up and go stand next tot Matteo so I can see the photos.' 'They look almost the same in the face.' 'Yes, and also almost the same as you right now.' 'I am Sol Benson. I am Sol Benson. I can't believe it.' 'You are Sol Benson?' I hear someone say behind me. We all turn around to face her. Ambar... She begins to laugh. 'You really thinks you are Sol Benson?' I nod. 'You wish you would be her.' 'Why? Her parents died in a fire. She knows almost nothing about her past. And has probably family she doesn't know. Yeah, I really wish I was her.' Ambar looks shocked at me. 'Okay and what if you was here. Why would you think that?' I give her the photos. 'And? Two photos of you when you were little, doesn't prove anything.' I look at her. 'Ambar. That is me. And that is Sol.' I point at the photos. The only thing she could do was staring at the photos. Nobody said something until the bell rings. 'I have to go.' She said quick and gives me the photos back. The boys go also to their classroom. 'Luna, are you coming?' asks Nina when I still stare at the photos. 'Yeah, I am coming but go already.' 'Okay but hurry' I take my phone and call Simon. 'Simon' 'Yeah? What is wrong Luna?' 'Nothing, but meet me in the park after school okay? I need to tell you something really important.' 'But I have to work then.' 'Simon, please. It  is really important.' 'Okay, I'll be there.' 'Great, see you after school.' 'Bye Luna' I hung up and run to my classroom before the class starts.

After class, I hurry to my locker to take my stuff. 'Luna, why so much hurry?' I see Nina walk to me. 'I go meet Simon in the park. Are you coming with me?' 'She can't she has a date with me' says Gaston while walks with Matteo to us. He looks distracted. Luna focus. 'Well, have fun then. See you tomorrow.' I hug Nina and walk away. In a few minutes, I am in the park. I go sit on a bench where Simon can see me easily. After 5 minutes comes Simon. I hug him and we both go sit. 'What is so important you want to tell me?' 'It goes about my past.' 'You know something?' I nod. 'I know probably who I am. Simon. I am Sol Benson.' He looks shocked. 'You know that for sure?' I nod and let him see the photos. 'This is Sol Benson when she was little and...' 'And that is you when you were little. You are Sol Benson.' 'Probably, we don't know it for sure.' 'Yes, but it has to. But why is Ambar telling everyone that she is Sol Benson?' 'I don't know but this shit is really weird' 'Did you tell your parents already?' 'No, I know this since this morning. But I don't know if I have to say this.' 'They have the right to know also the truth.' 'I know, I know but I have to know it first for sure.' He nods. 'But how are we going to do that?' 'I don't know, we have to come up with something.' 'I will help you' I smile. 'Thanks Simon, you are a really great friend.' He smiles. 'And now you are going to tell me how you and Matteo doing' I punch him. 'What? Can't I ask that?' I look at him with a -are you serious- look. 'Okay, okay. I shut my mouth' and he laughs. 'Should we go to Roller?' 'That is more that I want to hear.' and I laugh. 'Come on then' We switch our shoes with our skates and skate to Roller.

'Pedro can we order by you?' 'Yeah of course. The usual?' 'Yes, please.' 'And you Simon?' 'The same.' 'And for me a coke.' Matteo says while he gets in the chair next to Simon. I roll my eyes. 'Great, I'll get it.' Pedro walks away. 'Chico Fresa, what do you want?' 'I just want to celebrate with you.' Simon coughs loud. I begin to laugh. 'I'm sorry. Also with you of course.' Matteo says with a weird laugh. Just before the drinks come walks a beautiful girl in Roller. I never saw her here before and she seems a little lost. If she is new she could use friends so I stand up. Matteo who was staring at here jumps up and walks behind me. 'Luna, what are you going to do?' 'I go introduce myself.' I stop for her and tick on her shoulder and she turns around. 'Hola, I am Luna. Are you new here?' 'Hi Luna, I am Jada. And yes I am new. Is it that obvious?' I begin to laugh. 'A little, but welcome here. I am sure you are going to love it here.' Matteo coughs. 'Uhm...Yeah, this is Matteo.' 'Hi, welcome here. If you need any help you can always come to me.' 'Yeah, me too.' I say quickly. 'Thanks' She smiles. She has a beautiful smile. 'Why you don't come sit with us. We can get to know each other better.' 'If you don't bother.' 'No, of course not. Come' We walk to our table. 'This is Simon, my best friend.' 'Hola, welcome in Roller. Do want something to drink?' 'No thank you. I am fine.' 'So Jada, where do you come from?' 'Chile, I moved because of my father's job and here I am. But you are also not an Argentina right?!' I laugh. 'No, Simon and I are from Mexico. We moved last year to Buenos Aires because of my parents work. And Matteo comes from Italy' 'Really? I have never been in Italy but I love Mexico, we always go there on summer break.' 'Really, what nice.' 'You really should go one time to Italy it is beautiful' Matteo says. 'I bet.' She smiles. 'Do you also skate?' 'A little, but I love it to watch. I saw last years competition, the one you won right?! You were amazing.' I blush. 'Thanks, I love to skate. If I skate I feel like I am dreaming. Do you understand?' 'Yes, I do. I love skating, but I am half as good as you are.' I laugh. 'Then I want to see you skate soon. I bet you just need practice. You can't be bad at something.' 'Jada, if you didn't notice already Luna is really positive. I everything she does. And she never stops with something until she achieved it.' 'Okay, great, stop it. Before I start blushing again. But I am going to the rink are you coming with me?' 'Yes, that sounds fun. But you don't have to practice?' 'Yes, Luna doesn't we need to practice?' He says playfully. 'We can do that in an hour? If that is alright with you?' 'Yeah, sure.' I stand up and give a Simon quick a hug and we walk away. 'Luna, your milkshake.' 'Oh yeah, thanks.' I drink it really quick and we walk to the rink to go begin to skate. And help Jada with a few moves.