Imagine #3 (Shopping)

You and Barba were planning on going on a vacation to Hawaii for a week. This meant you needed to go out and buy a new bathing suit and what better way to make the trip more enjoyable than to bring him with you. He clearly didn't wanna go but that didn't stop you at all.

"(Y/N) do I really need to come shopping with you?" Rafael groaned.

"Of course! I need opinions so I don't end up buying something that I look terrible in." You said back.

When you guys arrived at the store, you immediately headed towards the swimsuit section. You were walking so fast, Rafael could barely keep up with you.

"Why are you walking so fast (Y/N)? Slow down a bit" he said while laughing a little.

You ignored him and started looking at everything.

"I'm not gonna look good in any of these. I've gained so much weight recently." You thought to yourself.

You picked a few bikinis and a one-piece and headed to the changing rooms.

"I'll come out and show you how the swimsuits look. Please be honest and tell me if they look bad, ok?" You said before closing the door.

You tried the first bikini on. It was a burgundy color, with a halter style top and strappy bottoms. You stared in the mirror for a while, changing positions to check out your whole body and make sure it looked okay. You were broken out of this trance when Rafi knocked on the door.

"You've been in there for a while now (Y/N), Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm good. Just making sure they all fit first." You said.

You walked out in the 1st bikini.

"I like this one a lot but the bottoms really bring out my love handles" You said while pulling them up more.

"The only thing they bring out is how perfect you are." Rafael said while smiling

You blushed a little but you had a feeling he was lying just to make you happy.

You finished trying everything on and decided to get the burgundy one since it ended up being Rafi's favorite. You both got into the car and began to head back home.

As much as you were excited to go on vacation you were super nervous at the same time. Being at the beach pretty much 24/7 the whole week kinda terrified you. People were gonna be constantly looking at your body, judging you, thinking about you. It was too much for your anxiety to handle.

You couldn't help but begin to cry. You tried to look out the window to hide it.

"Hey what's wrong, (Y/N)?" Rafi asked

"C'mon baby, don't block me out. Tell me what's up." Rafi said while still focusing on the road.

You kept ignoring him.

"Alright, I'll guess we'll do this the hard way."

Rafael pulled the car over to the side of the road and looked at you.

"Tell me what's wrong cariño. I'm here, I'm listening."

You looked at him while you were still crying.

"I'm just scared." You said

"Of what? The ocean or something?" He asked

"No you doofus!" You said while laughing a little.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm scared of what people are gonna think of me. They're all gonna think i'm fat and gross." You said as you began to cry more.

"Listen to me (Y/N), you're the most beautiful girl I've seen or been with in my entire life. Believe me when I say that everyone else is gonna envy you and wonder how you got such a great body and personality. I'm the luckiest man on Earth to be with you and I wouldn't trade it for anything."

He grabbed your chin and made you look at him.

"I love you (Y/N)." He said before giving you a kiss

"Let's go get packing then." You said while wiping your tears and smiling.