Imagine 29 - April Fools!

{AN: This is so jumbled and rushed I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense lol. I just really wanted to get something out for y'all. I feel bad for the lack of updates but I promise I'm working on more imagines as you're reading this!!! Enjoy this mess lmao :p}

It was April Fools Day and you had decided to pull a prank on your boyfriend, Rafael Barba.

You knew how much he loved his precious coffee and typically would never get in the way of his "coffee time" as he liked to call it but today was an exception. 

You took off the lid from the sugar shaker and replaced its contents with salt. You placed everything back into their original places and made sure nothing looked tampered with.

"He's gonna get a salty surprise." You quietly laughed to yourself. ;)

A few minutes later, Barba came strolling down the stairs and started brewing his morning coffee.

You waited patiently for him to grab the sugar shaker and tried to contain your laughter as he poured some into his mug.

As he took a sip, his face immediately turned to disgust.

"What's in this!??!!" He asked in disgust after spitting the coffee out into the sink.

You couldn't help but burst in laughter.

"April Fools!" You yelled while still laughing hysterically.

"Not funny (Y/N)! Don't mess with my coffee time!"

"Awww, is someone feeling a bit salty today?" You teased.

He stood in the other half of the kitchen giving you the death stare, clearly upset that you ruined his precious coffee.

"I think I'm gonna have to indict you for tampering with my coffee (Y/N). This is a serious crime."

"Oh no! What ever will I do?" You said sarcastically.

"This is reckless endangerment! I could've died."

"Yeah, yeah. You're more of a drama queen than I am, Rafi."

"Well, you owe me a new cup of coffee now so get to it. You know how I am without my caffeine, cariño."

"No one likes a grumpy Barba." You teased.

"Wouldn't be grumpy if my coffee wasn't ruined by a certain someone..." He mumbled.

"Calm your suspenders. I'll make you your coffee." You said while laughing.

You worked on making Rafi a new (and not tainted) cup of coffee to satisfy his craving.

He reluctantly took the mug from you, still unsure whether to trust you or not.

"I didn't do anything to it." You said.

"Pinky promise?" He asked before sticking his pinky out.

"I promise."

You watched him take a sip of the coffee, hopefully he wouldn't complain this time.

"(Y/N) this is disgusting! You lied!"

"What? I swear I didn't-"

"April fools!" He yelled, cutting you off.

You immediately shot him an annoyed look.

"Doesn't feel so good to be on the receiving end now does it (Y/N)?"

"Well, sometimes it does.." You said before winking at him.

"Is that so?" He questioned while raising his eyebrow.

"Perhaps...." You said before kissing his lips.

"Maybe there's something else I can do to make up for my prank.." You pondered.

"What do you have in mind?"

"You'll just have to find out." ;)