Chapter 3

Lance's P.O.V
(Don't get yer hopes up he may be dead)

Where am i? I Remember hearing Keith shouting at me, Some lights were flashing too. This place doesn't feel familiar, or safe.

I sit up, it's like i'm sitting in the middle of the galaxy, but this isn't the galaxy. It feels so foreign to me, all around me is flittering bulbs, lights. These are definitely lights. The lights start to grow and form into one large blaring orb.

Suddenly the light disperses, i look around, i can see my Mum, my Dad. Everything looks so clean; it smells clean too. My mum is holding something, i walk over to see myself as a baby, giggling away to myself as Dad tickles my toes.

I feel myself being pulled away again, and find myself in a familiar room. It was my old Kindergarten. I breath in the scent of spilt paint, and old left out milk. I see Myself running around with a toy spaceship, accompanied by Hunk. We both look so happy, oblivious to what will happened to them in near future.

Once again i'm pulled away from the scene, and find myself quite a lot further into the future. It's Hunk and I, skyping my family from the Garrison, everyone is all smiles. Mum and Dad tell us how proud they are of us.

I'm left in this time period, but taken towards someone else, Keith Kogane, my Garrison crush. At the time Hunk was the only person who knew. Keith has his ear up against the door, he's eaves dropping on us.

Once again i'm pulled away. I see my Mum crying in the doorway, Iverson is explaining to her that i'm suppossedly 'Dead.' Her sobbing was unbearably painful, Dad has his arms round her, crying with her. Iverson himself looks distraught.

And i'm pulled back into the astral plane ahere i began. It's going to be pretty lonely here. I wan't to see keiths smile again.

A few hours later, i hear the beeping noise i heard when i was probably dying, i turn around and see a Tablet like panel sitting behind me.

As i grab it the screen flicks on, there are three icons. An icon that resembles a movie camera with the name of 'Present', an icon that was shaped as a pen named 'Creation' and finally an icon that is just a black circle and the name sends a tingle down my spine, 'End of Line'.

I made sure to not put myself anywhere near that icon, just incase i erase myself completely.

I decide to click into the Creation app and a strange pen, falls out the side of the tablet. I try drawing the castle, and do my best to redraw the Lions, i don't care if the drawing is bad, it still will keep my memory sane if i look at it.

As i finish the last touches of my drawing, the sketch suddenly dissapears. I mutter a bunch of Spanish Curse words, until i notice something towering over top of me. The Castle and lions are right there in front of me, the Software must bring my drawings to a reality.

I have the idea to draw the other Paladins, i doodle them down and wait for them to appear infront of me, but they don't. A red message pops up on the screen "Invalid Specimen". I guess you can't summon living creatures, that really sucks, i wanted to see Keith's smile again.

I exit the Creation app, and open up Present. Tears pour down my face as i see the image that shows on the screen, Keith inside of a healing pod, the others are waiting around him. What the fuck happened?

I continue to watch, the pod opens and Keith falls out into Shiro's arms. Everyone looks so tired and depressed, and it's my fault. Keith fully regains conciousness, and starts to cry. How much has he cried since my death, it hurts just thinking about it.

I keep watching until Keith says the words i dreaded to hear,

"So Lance really is dead, Fucking kill me so i can join him, Please"