Chapter 2

after a while of scrolling i find Lance's account, he has a large abundance of followers and god is he just as gorgeous as i remebered.

(ey sorry fam i got shitty handwriting)

I kept scrolling through his posts until i came across one post. It was a photo of his mother holding his hand, him in a hospital bed, asleep, possibly in a coma. A warm tear trickles down my face, soon followed by a few more, until i was surely bawling out my eyes. Both my dad's arms wrap around me, Cradling me softly.
"Keith baby what's wrong"
through a hardened sob i manage to get some words out.
"the boy i married in my coma, he's in one too, we were in it together? i've never ever met him in person?"
"Keith slow down, what?" i take a deep breath, and repeat myself,
"the boy i married in my coma is real, he's in a coma too, a model aswell"
"what was his name?"
"Lance Mcclain, he's a gorgeous cuban boy"

My dads look at each other worried.
"Keith, why dint you send his account a message about your coma marriage? when he wakes up and reads it, he might know what you're talking about."
"ok?"

Lance's P.O.V
we all fall asleep in a huge pile, everyone had their head on someone. it was nice, until.... we woke up and Hunk was completely missing. So was Pidge, Shiro, Allura and Coran. i was completely alone. it was only 3am why would they up and leave? maybe they had something to do. I fell back asleep, it was normal to not be wanted around most of the time, so they probably just got sick of me.

i wake up again, but this time i'm not on the floor of my bedroom? i'm in a hospital bed, Màma is sitting next to me, her head down on my bed, shes fast asleep. i move slightly nudging her in the process, she shoots up with a shocked look on her fi.
"MI AMOR, MY BOY, YOU'RE AWAKE" um? yeah?
"a nurse comes sprinting in and the sound of Màma's shouting. i hear something about me waking being a miracle,
"Màma? why am i here?"
"oh my beautiful boy, you've been in a coma for almost 8Months, there was close to no chance of you waking up , but here you are"
"oh, Màma, are Shuro, Pidge, Hunk and the others Okay? Is Keith ok?"
"i only know who Pidge is, and She woke up almost five hours ago, the others, i don't know them sorry"
tears start to leak out of my eyes, i want to see Keith, and since when have i been in a coma.
"Màma, please let me see Pidge?"
"maybe later, you know it's strange, she asked if Shiro and Hunk were okay too"
"can i atleast have my phone?"
"Honey you don't need it"
"but i want to find Keith, i want to find him and Marry him all over again, please Màma".

She lets out a reluctant sigh but hands me the cell phone anyway, the first notification i see
"KeithKoGayne want's to send you a message"

AY SORRY FOR THE PHOTO IT JUST FELT NECESSARY, EHHXUDNSDOIVNETOITRB BUT THEY ALL AWAKE YO, ARE NY'ALL HAPPY NOW, ANYWAYS THANKS AND SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER O O F