Chapter 13

FINAL CHAPTER SO ITS GONNA BE LONG PAINFUL AND PROBABLY QUITE BAD BUT HHHHHHHH.
also comment if you want a second book. because with the way the plot is going, a second book can be made.

Lance's P.O.V

He died almost a week ago, why does it hurt me so much.
well atleast, that's what i've been told. Pidge is also depressed because as soon as Keith had been attacked, Shiro shot matt. I can still hear his gurgled screech. Pidge's face as he fell to the ground, blood spurting out of his forehead. i let out a pitched scream, it was so loud, i wouldn't be surprised if mama heard it back down on earth.

I know we only just left earth a week ago, but i want to go back, cry into mama and papa's arms, mourn over Keith's death with them, my Husband, my Lover, my Soulmate, and now, it's all gone.

Apparently, i've turned into Keith.ip It hurts to thnk, but with keeping myself locked in my room, apparently he did that whilst i was missing. I cry myself to sleep, and i haven't eaten since his death. After being practically dragged away from his body, i was shut away, and after a while i just refused to come out atall. No one could come in, i couldn't get out. It seems perfect, especially since i don't have an appetite either, so theres no need in me socialising. I know the others worry about me, it's just, i don't, i want to just rot away, pretend i never exsisted. But of course, i can't, the others already lost one Paladin, they don't need to lose another.

I hear someone banging on my door, i have no energy to move to go unlock it, problems of not eating for a week. The door caves inwards from Shiro slamming himself against it. Allura's gonna kill him for that. He rushes over to me, i hear his metallic arm clank against my own, that's how i know it's him. He picks me up and brings me what i think is the dining hall, sitting me in a chair. I wait to be attacked, or questioned, or even both. But, that doesn't happen... instead, Shiro starts feeding a warm bowl of some space broth. It's nice, and the warm makes me feel safe. His real arm slides around me.
"Hey buddy, how ya feelin?" I wimper, letting him know i'm not ok,
"look Lance, we have to get over Keith, i loved him dearly aswell, i mean, how could i not, he's my brother. But we all have to get over things, you'll pull through, we can do it together".

i let out a broken sob, burying myself into Shiros boobs (im not sorry), it reminds me of whenever Mamá would hug me when i fell over, cradling me in her chest, i felt at home.

After what seemed like hours, i feel asleep against Shiro, he's treating like a brother which honestly, makes me extremely happy. I dreamt of Pidge, and how she must be feeling, after so much searching she found her brother, and then he betrays her, and then dies. I honestly felt betrayed myself, he looked after me so well in Galra prison, and then kills my husband. Wait! that's it! He killed Keith because he was Galra, he must have had a PTSD trigger. He died whilst having a trigger attack. And Keith. He would forgive Matt if he knew why he killed him.

I wake up, clinging onto Shiro's Man Tiddis (i need to stop this is serious), he was drooling. What a dork, i shake him waking him up, i swear he almost jumped out of his own skin.

Shiro managed to persuade me to eat breakfast with everyone else, everything went well until Allura mentioned Keith.
"I forgot to let you all know Keiths body was transported back to earth for a funeral"

My hands slam down on the table,
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, YOU CAN'T JUST SEND AN ORPHAN TO HAVE A FUNERAL. HWO STUPID ARE YOU ALLURA!" without thinking i storm off.

Shiro's P.O.V
"Allura, how long are we going to keep from him that Keiht is alive and just back at the Garrison?"
Pidge , Coran and Hunk all start listening.
"We don't Shiro, it's best we keep it from him."
"Why can't we tell him!"
"Once Zarkon has been deafeated, the universe will be safe again. Lotor is gone, so is Haggar and most of the Galra empire. Once Zarkon is gone, The Blade of Marmora will take over. With Keith gone, Lance is angry, we wants blood to be shed, and he wants it to be Galra. if we can anger him enough we might be abke to stop Zarkon."
Hunk pipes in,
"or you know, ruin his life completely"
"Hunk, she has a point we can't argue." The whole time Pidge has just sat there in depression. I look at her.
"Pidge, we'll avenge Matt too, don't worry" but theres still an angry glint in her eye.

The final chance to deafeat Zarkon has come. I lead the team into battle, but some how, it seemed fake but it wasn't. Lamce managed to catch Zarkon offguard, Using Keith's Marmora blade, he cut Zarkon straight in half. i had never seen something so gory, i had never been so scared of Lance.

after the ordeal of Lance killing Zarkon, the discussion of it around the Castle was crazy, no one knows how the hell he did it, but, he did.

Lance's P.O.V

After years, of fighting against the Garla, we finally get to go home for good. My first plan before revealing my return to the world is to see Keith's grave. there's only one problem. Shiro is refusing to let me, i guess i should kind of listen to him, he is afterall, my leader.

Landing back down on earth, we can see a large crowd of confused people. Everyone stops dead in their tracks when they see it's us emerging from our Lions. Using my thumb, i syroke the wedding ring on my finger, Keith's matching one had been buried with him. They were both altean designed. I miss him.

In the Large howrd of worried, confused and needy people, i see plenty of familiar faces, Mamá and Papa, all my siblings , Mr and Mrs Garret, Mrs Holt. They were all standing there crying. when we visited earth we were there for such a short time and just disappeared. I see family friends, garrison class mates and then my eyes land on one particular person...no it can't be, is that....

Keith?

A/N ahhh i cant believe the book is finished, seriously if y'alls want me to continue this please tell me cos like, i'm totally up for doing a second book. Thank you all for all the support, it's been amazing, PLUS 3K READS?????? HOW??????.

seriously i love you all and thanksnksnsknsknsksnk
~AUTHOR CHAN A.K.A CHLOE