Chapter 11

Lance's distraught sob breaks through the castle, we all go quiet, listening to his pained screams, cringing at every single screech. I shove my food across the table, and bury my head in my arms, trying my best to block out the sounds.
It's been a month since Lance was put straight back into the healing pod, it's been so lonely without him hugging up to me, it feels like when he was stuck wiht Lotor.

Lance's screams get louder and louder, Coran would have preferred removing his arm whilst he was asleep, but they had nothing to knock him out, so he was stuck like this. I look up, everyone has horrified looks on their faces, Shiro like normal is giving me that same concerned look. I feel his arm slide around my waist pulling me closer towards him, trying to comfort me. Hunk has his hands over Pidges ears, normally that would be Lance, but Hunk has had to take over place as big brother. We all just sit in silence waiting for it to end.

After a few hours the castle goes quiet, everything just goes still. We sit and wait incase anything starts. After waiting, Coran and Allura bring in Lance. His face is stained from tears, his arm is a robotic prosthetic, kind of like Shiro, he gives us a small smile, but his expression tells me he's in extreme pain. My beautiful boy is alive, and soon to be back in my arms.

I push myself away from Shiro, standing up, i stare at Lance and give him the biggest smile i can. The others stand up with me, giving him a huge smile.
"Welcome back Babe" i walk towards him, pulling him into my arms, making sure not to touch his sore area where his prosthetic is. I feel my shirt dampen around my shoulder, warm tears soak into my t-shirt, as Lance breaks down. We never got the chance to fully reunite, and this was it, our moment back together.

We stay, embracing, Lance crying into my shoulder, he occasionally mumbles something about how he now looks ugly, or how he wouldn't be the same, i of course would keep reassuring him, letting him know i love him no matter what.

Every went back to their rooms, i decided to stay with Lance in his room. Currently we're lay on his bed, hus arms wrapped around me, his arm is still quite tender and every time he moves he winces.
"Keith?"
"Yeah Lance?"
"Can we get married up here in space?"
"If you really wanted to, but why?"
"Because if i ever end up dying out here, i wan't to die knowing i'm married to the one person i love"
I turn myself around, being careful to not jolt his arm,
"Well then, we better start planning hm?"
"Yup, i'm sure Allura would love to help"
"I sure she would be"

I tell everyone the news at breakfast the next morning, Allura was ecstatic to help, surprisingly so was Shiro. I already knew that it would be one of the best days of my life.

As we finish up eating i plant a kiss on Lance's forehead,
"I love you not matter what you look like Lance"

*Pidge gagging and throwing up in the background noises*

YOYOYOY ITS YA BOI AUTHIR, I FINALLY UPDATED WH O OPS ANYWAYS 2 CHAPTERS LEFT MY BOIS, SO GET READY, NO MORE SHIT STORMING Y E T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA also sorry it took so long to update i kept forgetting to, ANYWAYS UPDATING HOPEFULLY TOMORROW!