Chapter 3

Keith

*ping* i get a notification on my phone.

Instagram: Keith.Kogayne: Lance._.Mcslayin: Keith? Is that really you?

Holy shit no way, my heart tightens with joy. I unlock my phone and type as quickly as i can,

Keith.Kogayne: Lance???
Lance._.Mcslayin: that's my name. But more importantly, weren't you shot???
Keith.Kogayne: Weren't we in a coma though?
Lance._.Mcslayin: wait, if we were, doesn't that mean the others were too????????
Keith.Kogayne: Maybe?

Lance doesn't read the last message. I put my phone back down, a huge grin on my face. Lance was alive, and real? And somehow remembered me. I grab my book again and continue reading. It's quite an interesting book,  about a boy and hus school nurse. They have a relationship start to grow, that is, until the young boy discovers his nurse has a girlfriend. The young boy also develops some critical injuries sending himself towards near death.

I hear my phone go off again.

"Instagram: Keith.Kogane: Lance._.Mcslayin added TakaShiro to the chat"

Who the hell is that, i open up the new "that that Lance had made.

Lance._.Mcslayin: Keith look i found Shiro, or atleast, this dude looks like him. His tuft is blue tho it looks l iT.
Keith.Kogayne: Is he awake? Alive? In a coma to begin with?
Lance._.Mcslayin: well he's a public acc, and with some totally not creepy stalking, i found one of his posts saying that his family would be updating while he sleeps, he's been "sleeping" for about 8months, like us.
Keith.kogayne: well shit my dude.
Lance._.Mcslayin: thats babe to you
Keith._.Kogayne: i have a knife collection and i aint afraid to use it
Lance._.Mcslayin: ok ok! I'm gonna go look to find the others.

I left him to do that. I put my phone on silent, just so i can continue on with my book in peace. But, to no avail, My dads burst into the room to disturb me. A saddened grown cokes from the back of my throat.

"Keith honey, they're letting you out of hospital soon"
"How long Dad?"
"Three days hopefully, maybe if you're stable enough tomorrow"
I think of the bluntest thing to say, i say to them anyway
"Can we go to Cuba? I wanna see Veradero beach...and lance" i mumble the last part so they don't hear me.
"We could arrange that, anything to celebrate you waking up!"
I let out a sigh of relief, i'll let Lance know, if and when i get to Cuba.

My phone screen flashes again, dadsy picks up my phone and reads the notification to me
"Lance Mcslaying? Added Pidgeon, TsuyoGarret and TheGorgeousMan, to the chat"
"Keith whats this chat?"
"The people who were in my coma, now can i have my phone!"
I fling ny arm towards dadsy but he moves and i miss,
"Keith baby, that's impossible"
"Give me the phone Dadsy!". He sighs and gives ne the phone.

I open the chat to see someone who isnt Lance typing.

Pidgeon: what the hell, i've been awake like an hour who even are you guys.
Lance._.Mcslayin: HOLY SHIT PIDGE HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR MEME BUDDY
Pidgeon: I've been in a coma for 8months apparently, you expect me to remember stuff.
Keith.Kogayne: well we were in that coma woth you dude.
Pidgeon: WAIT that was you guys?????????
Lance._.Mcslayin: ya boi. Everyone in this chat is, i'm just struggling to find Allura.
Pidgeon: well Shiro and i know each other irl, and i think he had a gf called Allura so stalk his account maybe.
Lance._.Mcslayin: oN iT
Keith.Kogayne: you go do that babes.

I put my phone down, purposely using force, to scare dadsy, whilst i stare at him angrily.
"Dadsy, just leave, if you wanna stay Dad you can, but Dadsy, i'm just not in the mood"
"O-ok."
Dad kept the offer of staying with me. "I kinda wanna see all these people from your coma, can i?"
"Um sure"
I click onto Shiro's profile first.
He sees the photo and his eyes lit up,
"Hey hey hey, hold on, that looks like my Brother Takashi, whats this guys name?"
"Takashi Shirogane"
"Oh my god, why didn't mum and dad tell m-, oh never mind, i keep forgetting i was disowned for marrying your Dadsy" he sighs,
"When Takashi wakes up, tell him i miss him please"
I pull dad into a tight hug
"Of course"

OOF FAM I DIDNT STICK TO THE TIME I SAID I'D ULDATE SO HERES A RUSHED INCLASS VERSION LMAO K BYE