Chapter 7

"Thanks ma'am my ass now feels fresher than toothpaste" i give her a thumbs up, getting a disgusted glare in return. No, Fucking, Regrets.

I've lost track of how many times, i've been assaulted. I no longer rely on my lower back, which is good, because it hurts more than watching Keith trying to dab.
I chuckle at the thought on Keith flailing his arms around attempting to dab, it's adorable. Even if he can't do it for shit.

My ass is starting to go numb, I quickly glance up to see the Galra, who i discovered was prince Lotor, Zarkons son, still pounding into me, he let's out short grunts. I can't feel him anymore. He's done me that much that i'm completely numb. I've also noticed that he gives me angry looks alot, that's probably because i physically cannot cum anymore. He's wasted me away too much.

Once he finishes his round, i go to get comfortable to start sleeping, but instead in lifted and carried somewhere. I hear something about me not being 'satisfactory anymore'. Guessing that i was safe i relaxed.
I felt hard concrete hit my back, i'm thrown into a cell.

I hear someone growl at me from a corner, i start to back away until i bump into someone else. In a panic i scream and turn around to see what i thought was Pidge, but it wasn't her.

The resemblance was so uncanny, it bewildered me. Of course first intention was to hug this person, earning myself a punch in the stomach. I hear them run to the corner where the growl came from.
"Dad, he looks like our species"
"Don't be ridiculous, he can't be." Matt, i recognised that name, i ponder it until it hits me. This is Pidge's Family.

I exit my daze to see two pairs of eye staring at me, they look concerned.
"See Dad, he's one of us," i'm shoved slightly, i feel arms pushing me down to the ground.
"So then, who are you? Why are you dressed like that? And why is your ass leaking?" From there i felt Lotors leftovers coming out if me, it felt disgusting.
"I'm Lance...i think i know your sister, i'm dressed like this because i was Lotors sex slave for a month, and my ass is leaking out jizz because he never cleans it out of me." They seemed to stop listening after i mentioned Pidge".
"You know my sister do you? And her name is?"
"Pidge" they don't look satisfied,
"Well, we call her Pidge, her name is Katie. And you're Matt aren't you."

Matt looks at me solemnly,
"And who is we?"
"Oh, well that would be Voltron, the legendary defender of our universe. Featuring Myself, Keith, Hunk, Pidge and Shiro. Plus Allura and Coran."
I see both their eyes light up at Pidge and Shiro's names.
"Shiro you say? So he made it back alive, does he still have that crush on me too?" Matt laughs to himself. I just look at him in curiosity.

I start to feel a stabbing pain in my stomach. I vomit up the contents of it and feel myself falling into darkness again.

When i wake up i see Keith staring at me, but he isn't there. As soon as i go to touch him he fades and i'm woken up by Matt.

"And this is the reason you never let jizz sit in your stomach kid"
"Thanks for the advice, i'll keep it in mind next time in helplessly being pounded whilst chained to a bed."