Chapter 5 (end)

Reports of a family of four, Two young teenage boys, Two older men, have been found after a large car crash around the area of Varadero beach. One of the boys has been identified as the Instagram Model Lance Mcclain, The two older men are also guessed to be the parents of the second younger boy, there have been reports of the Kogane family missing and we believe this may be them. If there are any further updates we will let you know.

Distraught faces stare blankly at the screen, not quite assessing what they were seeing. The situation flying over team voltrons heads... Keith, Lance, Gone.

Update on our current situation. The younger boy and two men have been confirmed as, Keith Kogane, and his two Fathers, We have also discovered the taxi driver who survived was intoxicated, whilst driving them to their location. He will be soon prosecuted and held in isolation until further notice.

We stand around their graves, buried next to each other, sitting in the town of Varadero, in the ground, is their new homes. Tears are shed, no one can believe this is still happening. It's a joke, it has to be, one of their silly jokes...but this time its not.
"Today we stand here in memory of our beloved, both of the boys had just awoken from their coma's, and now, they have fallen into a permanent one."
Deep sighs around their personal garden
"Keith Kogane, Akiteru Shirogane, Jimin Kogane and Lance Mcclain, may you rest in piece, and forever in our souls"
"Any one have any final words for them"
The team break out into a sob, all looking too each other and speaking at the same time
"Why did you go...why...did...you...go..."

~~##*##~~
End

My god this hurt to write but thanks for all the support guys, i really appreciated it, also sorry killing them y'all but like, it's called klangst for a reason. ANYWAYS if ya wanna keep stuff like. this go check out see you again, my other book, it may or may not end up like this but atleast i tried uwu.
Anyways thanks guys and loves y'all
~Chloe