•11•

~chapter 11~

*isabelle's POV*

I can't seem to think. My mind is corrupted with irrelevant thoughts as I'm sitting in my office. I cant think of anything i need more than coffee. Of course coffee. Feeling frustrated at the lack of concentration i had, i keep my files in my shelf as i take my handbag and head to sweet caffeine.

*ding*

My phone lits up notifying a message i just got. I check my phone to see my sisters name.

Madeline Jones
Hey loser! Missed me? Of course you did. Well I didn't miss you but I'm texting you rn to tell you to check your email you hoe. You'll love me for it ;) anyways bye!
Sent 9:57 p.m

Well that's some message. I haven't seen her or heard from her in almost 8 months and this is her greeting to me? With a sigh, i put my phone back into my pocket and continue walking to the cafe

"Hey jules." I greet her as i make my way to the counter.

"Belle? What are you doing here?" She tilts her head looking at me.

"To buy this shop. Duh." I answer sarcastically making her frown.

"This shop is a little pricey and with the amount of money you make from your lousy part time job, I don't think that's gonna work."

I clutch my heart acting as if i was hurt by her words which earned me a flick on the forehead. Meanie.

"Anyways i knew you were coming since I passed your office a few minutes ago and saw the lights on the top floor on. And i know you're the only employer who works overtime and on the top floor."

I smile at her. I never told her that but i guess she's really observant.

"Enough chit-chat, here you go. One caramel latter for princess." I giggle at her choice of word to call me. I've been called princess by my siblings a lot when i was younger. How i miss my siblings.

"Thank you Julie." I make my way to the place where me and Connor usually sits and fish out my phone from my pocket.

"Maybe I should check that email maddy told me about." I mumble to myself as i went to check my emails

"Hellooooo" i look up and see a smiley Connor looking down at me with two croissants in his hand.

"Here." I cheerfully grab it and a frown slowly formed on my face as i hold the croissant in my hands.

"You didn't heat it up?" He looks at me in disbelief and scoffed

"Just say thank you and eat it princess." I smile a little at the name.

"Why'd you call me princess?" I ask suddenly and he looks at me and puts his croissant down.

"Because you act like one. You're demanding, strong headed, and also pretty but you're scary and act like a bossy lil twat." I frown.

"So if you add up all of that, you get a princess." Is that even a good thing? I dont even know if that was a compliment or not.

"I dont know if I'm suppose to feel happy or offended at that explanation." He smiles.

"It wasn't an insult." Phew.

Seeing my relaxed state, he just has to ruin it.

"But it wasn't a compliment either." He smiles and I frown.

"Ass"

"Ooh sassy."

"Shut up."

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"You asked me to shut up so i did." He replies and i smack his arm.

"Ow what was that for?" He rubs his arm and looks at me in pain.

"You're not suppose to keep quiet when i say that." He looks at me and scoffs

"Girl you legit asked me to shut up and now you're getting mad at me for shutting up? Explain." I laugh a little at his sassyness (this isn't a word right?)

"Girls dont mean what they say. If a girl says she's okay, she's definitely not okay. If a girl tells you to go away and leave her alone, she really just wants to see if you're willing to stay. And if you're texting with her and she says bye all of a sudden, I swear if you reply back with a "bye" you're loosing her." I explain and he looks like a lost child

"Wanna go out with me tomorrow?" He suddenly asks making me confuse.

"Why the sudden invite?" He looks at me as a huge grin starts to grow on his face.

"Because i want to bring you out tomorrow and I'm bored. So what do yo say?" He cocks his eyebrow.

Well i am free tomorrow but I'm pretty sure i need to visit Flynn tomorrow too.

"Sorry no can do. I got plans with Flynn."

He nods his head showing me he understood.

"Bring him along and I'll bring Giselle along." I smile at the idea.

"Sure thing." I say before both of us stand up and head for the door.

"See ya Jones." He sends me a wink and i giggle.

"Bye bye Niles."

____________________________

I feel really bad for not updating in a long time ;-; but here yuh go :) ALSO coffee love is almost reaching 100 reads! Can i get 100 reads by the end of today? (That isn't possible but peceh)
THANK YOU!! Thats all byez~