•14•

~chapter 14~

*Connor's Pov*

A/N this is the same thing that happened in the last chapter but in connor's pov :)

I'm sitting here at sweet caffeine when I realize that it is already almost 11. Shouldn't Isabelle be here by now? I fish out my phone and call her

Ring ring ring

No answer.

Being the curious little thing i am, i wanted to know what she could be doing right now to be skipping coffee. She never skips morning coffee.

"Maybe Flynn might know."

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Hey flynn, um do you know where Isabelle might be right now?" I patiently wait for his answer while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh I'm actually on my way over to her house. I'll tell her you called."

I nod my head to no one in particular. "Sure please tell her i called."

"Ok I'm hanging up."  I rolled my eyes and 2 seconds later hearing a beep noise signaling he hanged up already.

I sigh as i put my phone back into my pocket.

"Her house?" Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to go there right? I mean we are friends.  Yeah I'll just go visit her. I mean of course Flynn is gonna be there but i dont think he would stay for long.

With that thought I quickly drink my coffee and rush out to my car.

"I dont know where she lives though" i mumble to myself.

Flashback~

"Here's my address." Isabelle said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah just put the paper in my wallet or something." I said ignoring her while texting Giselle. She's on her period and is getting mad at me for buying her the wrong chocolate. Women.

"Ok fine." I hear her as she placed the piece of paper in my wallet.

"Bye."

"Byez."

End of flashback~

My wallet. I quickly took out my wallet and searched for the piece of paper where she wrote her address. Maybe i should buy her some breakfast and coffee. She hadn't had any. Yeah I'm gonna get her coffee. I'm such boyfriend material she should just date me.

I laugh at the thought of that. Me and Isabelle? Hm not so bad. I laugh at myself again. "Connor what are you thinking?" I ask myself as i paid for her coffee and drove to her house.

"Number 6.....7.....8.... aha 9! Wait no this is 9B. Izzy lives in 9A." I facepalmed myself. Why is it so hard to find her apartment?

I suddenly see flynn walking my way and I immediately ran up to him.

"FLYNN!" He looked up in shock probably wasn't expecting anyone to be screaming his name.

"Connor?" He walks towards me with a confused look on his face.

"Hey dude, i need your help." He nods "what chu need man?"

I smile "Where's Isabelle's apartment?" His smile slowly drops before turning into a smirk.

"Why? Are you guys dating? Did you dump Giselle? Why didn't you tell me" he jokingly slaps my shoulder as he mentioned the last line.

I rolled my eyes at him. How immature of him.

"No I'm not dating her and no I didn't break up with Giselle and There isnt anything to tell you about because we aren't a thing. We're friends. So hurry up and tell me where it is." He chuckles a bit and nods his head.

"Fine fine." He lead me to her apartment and i thank him before entering it. What surprised me was the fact that Flynn had an extra key to her house. They must be really close.

As soon as I enter the house i saw a figure standing by the hallway looking at the pictures on the wall. A male figure.

I curiously walk up to him as he turned around. Wait isn't he the waiter at the restaurant where Giselle and Isabelle met? What's he doing here?

"Oh hey." He waves at me. I awkwardly waved back as he walked towards me.

"Zachary. Call me zach." He smiles.

"Um Connor. Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" I try asking it as politely as i could.

"Oh I'm taking Isabelle on a date."

I thought izzy said she doesn't do dates?

"A date? Isabelle doesn't date anyone. She's single." He laughs at my remark and takes a seat at the sofa. As soon as he sat down, the sound of water being turned on was heard. Izzy must be taking a shower.

"Well i was supposed to bring her out last week but she had plans." I silently nod.

"Does she know you're here?"

"Maybe. I don't really know." He answers back and I raised both of my eyebrows.

"She promised she would go out with me today so um could you take her out another time. Please?" I pleaded and he looked at me curiously.

"Do you perhaps like her?" My eyes go wide at his question. "No no i dont but we're pretty close friends so I assume maybe you would understand." I said while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Ahh i get it. It's cool i can bring her out another time." He smiled before heading to the door. He then turns back to look at me.

"Tell her i came by." And with that, he left.

"Wow how come Izzy never told me?" I frown a bit. Is this revenge since I didn't tell her about Giselle? Fine fine. I get it.

"Maybe i should make her breakfast." I turn to look at the clock located right above her fridge. 11:49 a.m.

"Late breakfast though." Hmmm she likes beef bacon doesn't she? I quickly set up the things i need and start cooking.

"Hey Zachary." I hear Isabelle greet.

I turn around and smiled at her.

"Sorry but my name is Connor."

_____________________________

I haven't been updating a lot :( but I'm super grateful for the support and the reads! Thank you so so much for this! I promise I would make it up to you guys! Hehehehe that's all for now byez.